Peterson Mfg: A 'quiet giant' turns 60
- Peterson Manufacturing Company turns 65 years old. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2010, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p13
The article announces the 65th anniversary of Peterson Manufacturing Co. of Grandview, Missouri.
- Peterson Manufacturing Enhances Overseas Representation With Addition of Dorian Drake. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/23/2012, p4
The article focuses on the partnership entered into by Peterson Manufacturing with Dorian Drake International Inc. in 2012 to represent the company in specific international markets. Peterson chief executive officer (CEO) Don Armacost, Jr. explained that Dorian Drake will help them augment...
- Sixty candles. // Fleet Owner;Jul2005, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p103
Reports on the 60th anniversary of Peterson Manufacturing, a corporation serving transportation-related industries around the world. Growth of the company from a small automotive aftermarket supplier of items such as safety lighting and tire pumps.
- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2006, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p8
The article presents news briefs on the trailer industry. The 25th anniversary of manufacturing and assembly operations in Blue Springs, Missouri is celebrated by Haldex. Hendrickson Parts North America, a stand-alone division for the commercial vehicle aftermarket is launched by Hendrickson. An...
- The thrill of the hunt. Strongman, Tom // West County Journal;3/7/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 10, pD6
The article tells the story of Don Armacost Jr., owner of Peterson Manufacturing in Grandview, Missouri, and how he found his 1965 Sunbeam Tiger vintage car.
- Peterson rolls out new white LED interior and dome lights. // Fleet Equipment;Feb2011, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p47
The article offers brief information on the LED interior and dome lights from Peterson Manufaturing Co.
- New Product Catalog Now Bigger and Better. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2002, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p46
Provides information on the '2002 Master Catalog' of safety lighting and accessory products for the automotive and heavy-duty truck markets, released by Peterson Manufacturing Co.
- Peterson plugs in harness division. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Oct96, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p26
Reports on supplier of safety lighting, Peterson Manufacturing Co.'s establishment of MaxiSeal division which aims to develop, produce and market heavy-duty electrical harnesses for various vehicle applications. Comments of Don Armacost Jr., president of Peterson, on the division's use of...
- Peterson. // Automotive Marketing;Feb96, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p26
Focuses on the marketing strategy of Peterson Manufacturing Co. for automobile supplies. Product line; Single source capabilities; Commitment to provide the highest quality goods and services.