Group salutes 57-year Hendrickson staffer
- HIGHWAY NAMES IN THE NEWS. Zeyher, Allen // Roads & Bridges;Jul2005, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p14
Presents an update in the transportation and engineering industry in the U.S. as of July 2005. Elected executive officers at the National Demolition Association; Awards given to Charles L. Small, vice president at Hendrickson; List of companies which were elected at the Association of Equipment...
- Get recognition for your fleet graphics. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2004, Vol. 161 Issue 9, p24
Calls for nominations for the 2004 Commercial Fleet Graphics Awards that will be given by the National Private Truck Council and "Commercial Carrier Journal."
- TCA to pick top drivers, contractors. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2004, Vol. 161 Issue 9, p24
Calls for nominations for the Company Equipment Driver of the Year and the Independent Contractor of the Year awards that will be given by the Truckload Carriers Association in 2004.
- FOCUS. // New Zealand Management;Sep2011, Vol. 58 Issue 8, p9
The article offers news briefs from New Zealand including Sarah MacDonald, Hamish McBeath, and Nikki Kaye as the winners of the 2010 New Zealand Institute of Management (NZIM) Northern Region Young Executive of the Year Awards and the launching, in July 2011, of Pure Advantage, a group that aims...
- Truck-Lite official receives Silver Spark Plug. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2003, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p14
Reports that Bradley Van Riper, vice president-research and development of the Truck-Lite Co., was presented with the Silver Spark Plug by the Technology and Maintenance Council of the American Trucking Associations (ATA) at the Industry Awards Luncheon of the ATA. Information on the award;...
- NTEA receives three Diamond Awards. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2008, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p14
The article announces that the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) received three Diamond Awards from the Michigan Society of Association Executives (MSAE) during the seventh annual Diamond Awards Banquet in Dearborn, Michigan.
- Six Associations Reach the Summit. // Association Management;Sep2004, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p9
Reports on recipients of the Associations Advance America Committee's Summit Award, given to associations that implement innovative community-based programs. American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; American Podiatric Medical Association; American Trucking Associations; Association of...
- GUIDES. Ursery, Stephen // Waste Age;Aug2004, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p14
Presents information on Improving the Bottom Line, an interactive training program for managers released by the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Features of the program; Prices of the program; Background on publications by the NTEA.
- New certified fleet managers. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jun2000, Vol. 157 Issue 6, p26
Enumerates the graduates of the Certified Transportation Professional program offered by the Institute for Truck Transportation Management. Kroger Co. analyst Carl Swartz; Sonoco products' Royce Allison; Bell Atlantic's Thomas Dillon.