Trailer shipments continue to grow
- Trailer shipments still climbing. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2006, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the continued double-digit growth in the shipments of platform, tank, bulk and truck trailers in the U.S. in the first half of 2006, according to the Economic Planning Associates of Smithtown, New York. The shipments made by trailer manufacturers in the first half of 2006...
- Trailing behind. Stiles, Dean // Commercial Motor;4/17/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5276, p56
The author reflects on key issues affecting the trailer market in Great Britain. He states that trailer builders in Great Britain are expecting a good year with sales of 20,000 trailers, well above the 18,000 sold annually. However, he mentions that the one certainty that does exist is that...
- Wabash National Corp. implements additional cost-cutting measures. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2009, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p8
The article announces that new trailer units shipments for the fourth quarter and fully year 2008 are expected to be 9,300 and 33,000 units, respectively, according to Wabash National Corporation. Particular focus is given to the actions taken by the company to minimize its corporate overhead...
- Trailer shipments top year-ago levels by 28%. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2003, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the shipments of complete truck trailers during the second quarter of 2002, according to the Economic Planning Associates Inc. Comparison of the shipment between 2002 and 2003; Factors that influence the market.
- Toja forms new forecasting group. // Railway Age;Mar94, Vol. 195 Issue 3, p29
Features a report on Peter M. Toja and on the new company that he formed, Economic Planning Associates (EPA). Background information on Peter M. Toja; Services to be offered by EPA; EPA headquarters location; Other analysts in EPA.
- Commercial trailer net orders consistent despite volatility. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p15
The article features the 10% increase in commercial trailer net orders in January 2010 compared to the same period two years previously, but with widely varying performances within individual trailer segments.
- February's trailer net orders total 20,700. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2015, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the decline in trailer net orders in February 2015 based on data from "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers" published by ACT Research Co.
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2008, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p70
A calendar of events in the truck trailer industry, including the Great West Truck Show, Espedite Expo 2008 and the Great American Trucking Show.
- Trailer Orders Best in January since 2006: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/27/2012, p1
The article highlights the report titled "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers" released by ACT Research Co. (ACT) which shows that the trailer net orders in January 2012 were the strongest orders for the first month of the year since 2006.