FOR THE RECORD
- Interactive TV. Lafferty; Iler, Mike // CED;Jul99, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p24
Focuses on the potential market for interactive television in prime time programming in the United States. Microsoft Corp.'s role in reviving interactive TV; Evolution of the set-top box as a significant driver of interactive TV; List of companies which are forging interactive TV initiatives...
- EXEC SHUFFLE. // Daily Variety;12/11/2001, Vol. 274 Issue 7, p12
Reports appointments of executives in the television industry in the United States. Promotion of Brad Bessey as supervising producer of Paramount Domestic Television; Recruitment of Joey Carson as chief operating officer of Bunim/Murray Productions; Appointment of William Jennings as vice...
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;10/16/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p42
Lists names of promoted employees in the television broadcasting industry in the United States. Positions of the employees prior to the appointment; Career backgrounds; Areas of responsibilities; Account on the companies of each employees.
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;8/13/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p14
Reports the appointments of television broadcasting executives in the United States as of August 2001. Barclay Fitzpatrick as vice-president of ADC Telecommunications Inc.; Nancy Laperla to AMC Networks senior vice-president of advertising and sponsorship sales; Bill Beesley as Cox...
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;5/27/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p12
Reports several appointment in the television industry in the U.S. Role of Josh Hanna in the overall performance of the A&T Television Network; Recruitment of Greg Hampson to handle the production of the company A. Smith & Co.; Participation of Andy Macke in the franchising affairs for the AT&T...
- EXEC SHUFFLE. // Daily Variety;06/07/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 3, p10
Reports on executive appointments in the television broadcasting industry in the United States. A&E Television Networks' promotion of company executives Maggie Reilly-Brooks and Stephen Stander; Box Music Network's appointment of Amy Brown to the post of broadcast operations director, and...
- EXEC SHUFFLE. // Daily Variety;3/6/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 44, p12
Reports personnel appointments in the television industry in the U.S. as of March 2003. Responsibilities of Brad Oleshansky as vice president associate general counsel at Cable Game Show Network; Rise in the position of Gary Skeen Hall at Fox Television Studios.
- EXEC SHUFFLE. // Daily Variety;3/7/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 4, p9
Reports several selection and appointments of executives in the television broadcasting industry in the U.S.
- E!'S 'DR.' PUT BACK ON CALL. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;9/29/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 61, p5
Reports on the renewal of the agreement of E! television network over the broadcast of the second season of the television program "Dr. 90210" in the U.S. Audience share of the first season of the program; Views of Mark Sonnenberg, entertainment executive vice president of the network, on the...