- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;1/24/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p40
Presents tabular and graphical representations of economic activity of the cable television industry in the U.S. as of January 2005. Closing prices of cable equipment vendors on January 18, 2005; Top gainers in the industry; Comparison of stock prices between Multimedia Index and Standard &...
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;10/4/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p38
Presents an update on the U.S. cable, broadcasting and telecommunication industries' stocks as of September 28, 2004. Reason for the decrease in Broadcom's stock price; Analysis of stocks of several cable companies; Closing prices of stocks of companies in the industries.
- CLOSING PRICES. // Multichannel News;9/8/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p34
Presents charts of changes in the stock prices of several cable television operators, programmers, equipment vendors and telecommunication companies in the U.S. from August 26 to September 2, 2003.
- Telco TV: VoIP, huh? Boom! In your face! B. R. S. // CED;Dec2007, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p24
The article reports on the impact of competition from the telecommunication on the cable industry's video and broadband subscriber statistics and stock prices in the third quarter of 2007 in the U.S. According to Comcast, competition from Verizon's FiOS and AT&Tâ€™s U-verse began biting...
- Industry stocks. // Multichannel News;02/14/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p38
Presents charts and graphs showing the closing prices of stocks of United States-based telecommunication, television and cable, MSO, DBS/wireless cable and equipment vendors, as of February 9, 2000. INSET: Charter moves up the chart.
- STOCK FOCUS. // Multichannel News;11/13/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p46
Focuses on United States cable television and telecommunication stocks, as of November 7, 2000. Stock of cable-modem maker Com21; Winners and losers; Industry stocks versus Standard & Poor's.
- STOCK FOCUS. // Multichannel News;02/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p43
Highlights the stock of United States-based Liberate Technologies as well as the cable television and telecommunication industry in general. Stock price of Liberate as of February 21, 2001; Industry stock price index, as of February 2, 20, 2001.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;4/12/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p46
Presents updates on the cable TV industry stocks in the U.S. as of April 2004. Share price of ValueVision; Share price of Adelphia; Percent change in the stocks of Cablevision.
- In search of incremental revenue. Williams, Andy // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jan2002, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p27
Focuses on the struggles of telecommunication companies in Great Britain. Increase in the demand for cable television; Stiffness of the competition in the telecommunications market; Comparison on the business performance between telecommunication companies and cable companies. INSET: SME focus..