A&E Puts More Fare on Demand
- Criss Angel Mindfreak. Gliatto, Tom // People;7/9/2007, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p36
The article reviews the television program "Criss Angel Mindfreak," starring Criss Angel.
- SNEAK PEEK. // Promo;Jun2005, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p20
Provides an overview of several television programs with available commercial time in the U.S. "Criss Angel Mindfreak"; "Battle of the Network Reality Stars"; "Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi"; "Strong Medicine"; Others.
- Cable News From TCA. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;7/17/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 28, p38
Presents information on TV broadcasting highlighted at the Television Critics Association summer press tour at the Pasadena Ritz-Carlton in Arizona. Statement from TV anchor Dan Rather about his work with Mark Cuban's HDNet; Participation of Ted Koppel in a Discovery Channel panel discussion;...
- The Voice of an Angel. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;5/28/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p2
The article describes the viral marketing effort for the latest season of the television program "Criss Angel Mindfreak" on A&E network. The features of the marketing effort are described. The campaign was developed by Guy Slattery, the senior vice president of marketing at A& E. The marketing...
- Criss Angel Mindfreak. Fries, Laura // Daily Variety;7/12/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 6, p9
Reviews the television program, "Criss Angel Mindfreak," starring illusionist Criss Angel.
- The Daredevil. Karlin, Susan // Forbes Global;7/4/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p36
Focuses on the career daredevil magician Criss Angel. Magic tricks to be performed by the magician in his reality television program "Criss Angel Mindfreak"; Aims of Angel for launching the show; Income earned by Angel for his gigs and guest appearances on other programs; Projected profit to be...
- What Price Youth for A&E? Friedman, Wayne // Television Week;11/1/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p1
Reports on the increase in advertising revenue of A&E Network for the fourth quarter of 2004. Information on documentaries and reality television shows of the network; Increase in the ratings of several television shows of A&E; Views of media executives on the impact of the company's reality...
- 'Sugarloaf' in oven as A&E lightens up. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter;2/25/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 27, p5
The article features the new television show "Sugarloaf," an A&E Television Network production which will star Matt Passmore, Kiele Sanchez and Carlos Gomez.
- 'Cleaner' refill for A&E. Flaherty, Mike // Daily Variety;10/28/2008, Vol. 301 Issue 17, p3
The article reports on A&E's second-season renewal for its recovery drama "The Cleaner." The television program stars Benjamin Bratt as an "extreme interventionist" who tracks down and helps struggling addicts. "The Cleaner," is produced by CBS Paramount, and was inspired by the success of the...