- Summer Nielsens Twice as Nice for Cable. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;9/4/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p6
The article reports on an increase in primetime viewership rating of cable networks that have surpassed broadcast networks in the U.S. A 62.1 share of primetime household viewing has been posted by cable networks as opposed to a 31.1 share for broadcast networks. One of the reasons behind the...
- People's choice: Cable's top 25. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;01/18/99, Vol. 129 Issue 3, p120
Lists the top cable television programs in the United States for the week January 4-10, 1999 ranked according to audience preference. Time slot; Percent market share.
- Where the Boys Are. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;9/6/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p30
Focuses on the success of ESPN cable television network in reaching its targeted male audience. Factors which contributed to the increase in ratings and viewership of ESPN cable television network in 2004; Strategy of the network to attract male viewers; Amount of time spent by a U.S. viewer a...
- Originals Click for Cable. Frutkin, Alan James // MediaWeek;6/24/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p5
Reports the increasing popularity of cable television programs in the U.S. as of June 2002. Audience viewership share posted by several cable television programs; Impact of increased viewership on the cable television industry; Factors attributed to the success of the industry.
- ITV slips beneath 30% viewing share. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);8/24/2000, p5
Reports on the decline in the television viewership share of ITV from April to June 2000 by 30%, according to the figures from the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising. Increase in the audience share of Channel 5.
- AT A GLANCE. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/22/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 12, p25
Presents the household viewership rating of several television and cable stations and programs in the U.S., as of November 2003.
- Cable Off to a Hot Start. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;6/3/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p8
The article informs about the ratings of several cable networks' programs for May 2013 including 2.4 million viewers for HBO's "Behind the Candelabra," 3.6 million viewers for Animal Planet's "Mermaids: The New Evidence," and 4.3 million viewers for A & E Network's sophomore series "Longmire."
- mcnBuzz. // Multichannel News;10/14/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 39, p30
The article lists the top television shows of cable network and broadcast network as of October 3-10, 2013 in terms of volume of activity on online platforms including "Long Island Medium," "The X Factor," and "The Vampire Diaries." It also presents the week's most popular cable shows including...
- Ratings. // CableFAX Daily;2/3/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p2
The article presents an update on television ratings in the U.S. as of February 3, 2006. The television program "King of Vegas" received its highest ratings on January 31, 2006. The series "Project Runaway," reported an increase in the number of viewers for the week ended February 3, 2006. The...