This Just In
- People's choice: Cable's top 25. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;01/18/99, Vol. 129 Issue 3, p120
Lists the top cable television programs in the United States for the week January 4-10, 1999 ranked according to audience preference. Time slot; Percent market share.
- Where the Boys Are. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;9/6/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p30
Focuses on the success of ESPN cable television network in reaching its targeted male audience. Factors which contributed to the increase in ratings and viewership of ESPN cable television network in 2004; Strategy of the network to attract male viewers; Amount of time spent by a U.S. viewer a...
- Originals Click for Cable. Frutkin, Alan James // MediaWeek;6/24/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p5
Reports the increasing popularity of cable television programs in the U.S. as of June 2002. Audience viewership share posted by several cable television programs; Impact of increased viewership on the cable television industry; Factors attributed to the success of the industry.
- AT A GLANCE. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/22/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 12, p25
Presents the household viewership rating of several television and cable stations and programs in the U.S., as of November 2003.
- ITV slips beneath 30% viewing share. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);8/24/2000, p5
Reports on the decline in the television viewership share of ITV from April to June 2000 by 30%, according to the figures from the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising. Increase in the audience share of Channel 5.
- Cable Off to a Hot Start. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;6/3/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p8
The article informs about the ratings of several cable networks' programs for May 2013 including 2.4 million viewers for HBO's "Behind the Candelabra," 3.6 million viewers for Animal Planet's "Mermaids: The New Evidence," and 4.3 million viewers for A & E Network's sophomore series "Longmire."
- mcnBuzz. // Multichannel News;10/14/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 39, p30
The article lists the top television shows of cable network and broadcast network as of October 3-10, 2013 in terms of volume of activity on online platforms including "Long Island Medium," "The X Factor," and "The Vampire Diaries." It also presents the week's most popular cable shows including...
- USA leads cable in February. // Electronic Media;03/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p1
Presents a roundup of news from the television and cable industry in the United States as of March 8, 1999. Include ratings for February 1999; Study which detailed the mysterious disappearance of female viewers; USA Networks' preview of the original series `Farscape'; Weather Channel.
- TVB: Cable's new auds coming from...cable. Richmond, Ray // Variety;1/20/97, Vol. 365 Issue 11, p37
Reports on the Television Bureau of Advertising's (TVB) analysis of Nielsen Media Research's 1996 fourth-quarter rating data. Cable networks' audiences as sources of other cable networks' audiences.