Housing Trumps Health Care
- Relief route to retirement. Hudson, Ian // Money Marketing;3/22/2012, p52
The article discusses a case study focusing on how a married couple could maximise their retirement while obtaining tax relief in Great Britain.
- Good retirement advice. // Money (Australia Edition);Oct2013, Issue 161, p23
The article provides an answer to a question of a married couple on where to put their superannuation funds in order to achieve a retirement income of between $40,000 and $60,000 in Brisbane, Queensland.
- Reinventing The Good Life. Conaway, James; Robinson, Edward A. // Fortune;8/19/1996, Vol. 134 Issue 4, p110
Profiles five couples who are examples of the joys offered by a busy, productive retirement. How each found that the outcome was not what they once had hoped for; Chuck and Catherine Ball, who bought a working vineyard in California's Napa Valley; Rubin and Ruby Perry, who enjoy leisurely...
- Divorce and custody of the IRA. Castrodad, Joselly // Caribbean Business;4/8/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 13, pS4
Examines the implications of divorce for individual retirement accounts of married couples. Treatment of such accounts in relation to marriage; Problems with splitting individual retirement account funds.
- Transition to retirement. // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2011, Issue 140, p16
The article answers a question about an investment strategy of an Australian married couple who is contemplating retirement at 65.
- How to get the jump on retirement. // Fairfield County Business Journal;05/29/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p17
Answers questions about retirement. Advice for a college graduate to start planning for a retirement savings; Savings plan for retirement for newlyweds.
- Readers Are Wondering... Isard, Daniel M. // Director (NFDA Services, Inc.);Sep2013, Vol. 85 Issue 9, p26
The article presents questions and answers related to the business of buying and selling a funeral home, including the need for married couples to have a retirement game plan, how to write a buy-sell agreement so that one's children can come into the business, and how to determine whether a...
- Second among equals. Nalsmith, Iain // Money Marketing;11/24/2005, p62
The article presents the author's views on the issue of Scottish women's pensions, which has become a major political agenda in Scotland. The disparity in income between male and female pensioners is sharply outlined. Many women depend on their husbands for the bulk of their income, but with the...
- Retirement intentions and spousal support: A multi-actor approach. Henkens, Kene // Journals of Gerontology Series B: Psychological Sciences & Socia;Mar99, Vol. 54B Issue 2, pS63
Investigates the role of the partner in the retirement decision-making process. Couples' early retirement context; Individual retirement evaluations; Older workers' early retirement evaluations; Partners' early retirement evaluations; Mutual influence of spouses.