THE WACKENHUT CORPORATION-- A HISTORY OF INNOVATION & LEADERSHIP
- Salary Survey Pegs Pay. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec98, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p110
Discusses the findings of the report 'Compensation in the Security/Loss Prevention Field, 10th Edition,' a statistical analysis of compensation in the security/loss prevention industry. Factors that determine pay variance; Average incomes.
- Tucson-area security officer firms. // Inside Tucson Business;07/10/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p14
Ranks the largest security officer firms in the Tucson, Arizona area according to the number of licensed local personnel as of July 10, 2000. Top position taken by Pinkerton Security Services Inc.; Number of total staff in Tucson; Local principal directors; Year established locally; Services...
- Tarrant County's largest security and alarm firms. Rowe, Valerie E. // Business Press;05/24/96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p10
Presents a list of the largest security and alarm firms in Tarrant County, Texas, ranked according to the number of area employees as of May 24, 1996. Number of Tarrant/Dallas offices; Top local executive; Year established; Association memberships; Certifications; Sample of services.
- 3 ways to spot a systems integrator. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct99, Vol. 36 Issue 10, Integrated Systems pJ
Provides tips in selecting a security systems integrator in the United States. Exercising due diligence; Importance of pre-planning; Needs assessment and functional task analysis; Anticipating future growth. INSET: Integration concerns at a glance..
- What Business Are You In? // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2010 Supplement, Vol. 40, p5
The article reports that central station monitored security services are in demand in the security industry in the U.S.
- Services. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov97, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p123
Lists companies in the United States that offer security services. Systems services; Security consultants and engineers; Specialty services; Contract services; Investigative services.
- ON THE WEB. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2010, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p65
The article offers information published online related to the security industry in the U.S. including the issue about bridging the gap between public-private security and the use of technology tools for security officers.
- Security: Compensation & Benefits. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr99, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p9
Reports that the 'Compensation & Benefits in the Security/Loss Prevention Field' 10th ed. has been published by Abbott, Langer & Associates. Information on base salaries, cash-bonuses/profit sharing and total cash compensation provided by secuirty/loss prevention organization in 28 benchmark...
- On the Market. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr99, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p60
Features security service offerings, available as of April 1999. Utility vehicle from Club Car; Data collection from Videx; Guide to background investigations from T.I.S.I.