Tech Aims at Gov Access
- SINGLE-ACCESS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POWERFUL. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p129
The article introduces GVI Security Solutions Inc.'s GVI Access Control Ultra designed as a small-to-intermediate-level access control, alarm monitoring and video identification badging package. It describes the key features and benefits offered by the single-access management system.
- Access Portal to be Installed at DEA HQs. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2005, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p16
Announces the selection of GVI Security Solutions Inc. FastTrac Rapid Access Portal by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). Installation of the FastTrac at the main entrance of DEA headquarter in Virginia; Impact of the FastTrac's installation in major government agency on the...
- Access Control Enterprise. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2006, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p83
The article focuses on GVI Security Solutions Inc.'s release of its GVI Access Control Enterprise System. This multi-server access management software was designed to enhance any access management system whether the user is operating in a single-server environment or a multi-region, multi-server...
- BUSINESS News. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2005, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p8
Reports on developments concerning the U.S. security equipment and services industry as of July 1, 2005. Customer deployments of Sony Electronics/Firetide Inc. high-performance video mesh networks for the standard for all federal government employees and contractors; RAE Systems Inc.'s launching...
- The power of IP video at the push of a button! // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2010 Supplement, Vol. 40, p37
The article evaluates the autoIP family of products for Internet protocol (IP) based video surveillance system from GVI Security Inc.
- PLUG N' PLAY DEVICE FOR IP VIDEO DEPLOYMENT. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2011, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p175
The article offers brief information on the raxberiMP plug n' play device from GVI Security Inc.
- Proposed Rules: DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE. // Federal Register;1/28/2014, Vol. 79 Issue 18, p4429
The article presents a notice of intent issued by the Deputy Administrator of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to temporarily schedule 10 synthetic cathinones into schedule I pursuant to the temporary scheduling provisions of the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). It cites the 10...
- DEA rethinks controlled-substance disposal regulations. Gebhart, Fred // Drug Topics;3/1/2009, Vol. 153 Issue 3, pH8
The article reports on the initiative by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to ease the rules governing the disposal of controlled substances in the U.S. It provides a notification which included more than 100 questions covering the controlled-substance disposal practices, problems and...
- Manufacturer of Controlled Substances; Notice of Application; Cerilliant Corporation. Rannazzisi, Joseph T. // Federal Register;8/7/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 152, p47108
The article announces a notice from the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration concerning an application filed by Cerilliant Corp. On July 6, 2012, the company made application by renewal to the agency for registration as an importer of several basic classes of controlled substances. A chart is...