PEOPLE On The Move
- SIA Statesman Award Goes to Hirsch VP. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2008, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p18
The article announces that Rob Zivney, vice president of marketing at Hirsch Electronics Corp., has received the Security Industry Association (SIA) Statesman Award.
- PEOPLE On The Move. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2005, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p8
Reports on career developments of executives in the U.S. Selection of Rob Zivney as marketing vice president to the Security Industry Association's Board of Directors; Presentation of the Meritorious Life Member Award to Robert Shellow at the International Association of Professional Security...
- HID Corporation Adds New Personnel, New Products. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2000, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p28
Reports on developments at Irvine, California-based security systems firm HID Corp. as of July 2000. HID's appointment of two executives for its overseas operations; HID's expansion of the functionality of its ProxPoint Reader device.
- HID and CASI-RUSCO Announce Partnership. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2000, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p37
Announces the partnership forged by HID Corp. of Irvine, California, and CASI-RUSCO, a security products manufacturer based in Hickory, North Carolina. CASI-RUSCO's offering of its systems to HID's proximity access control product line; Aim of creating a reliable industry standard for access...
- Hirsch Electronics. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2007, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p74
The article presents a corporate profile for Hirsch Electronics Corp., manufacturer of high security access control and security management systems for worldwide markets, based in Santa Ana, California. It mentions the achievements of the firm for its integration of access control, alarm...
- Hirsch Electronics & SCM Microsystems Announce Merger. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2009, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p22
The article reports on the merger between electronic security system companies SCM Microsystems Inc. and Hirsch Electronics Corp. in the U.S. It states that the Hirsch's security holders will get a combination of cash and an SCM common stock as part of the definitive merger agreement. It notes...
- HIRSCH ELECTRONICS. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p62
The article presents a corporate profile of Hirsch Electronics Corp., a high security access control company. Hirsch is known in delivering unique and reliable high security solutions required by high-risk facilities in the world. Among these high-risk security solutions include reliability...
- CORPORATE profile. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2006, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p67
The article profiles various American companies offering security systems, software products and services, including Adams Rite Manufacturing Co., Crest Electronics Inc., Digital Identification Solutions, HID Global, Hirsch Electronics, Honeywell, Integral Technologies, Inter-Pacific Inc., Lenel...
- HID Corp Appoints New President. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2003, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p22
Reports on the appointment of Denis HÃ©bert as president of the HID Corp. in California. Career history; Commitment to the security system industry; Work experience.