SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- UAE: Sukuk Yield Down On Improved Market Sentiment. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/20/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p19
The article offers an outlook for the yield on the Dubai Sukuk Centre 2012 instrument in the United Arab Emirates. The instrument reached 13.0% on July 16 and its performance is linked to that of the Dubai Financial Markets General Index. A scope for yield compression is expected as Dubai's...
- Lone Star State Deals Lead $3.92B Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/22/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32799, p7
The article reports on the $1.1 billion deal from the Texas Transportation Commission (TTC) that is scheduled to arrive in Texas. The TTC deal consists of serial bonds maturing from 2009 to 2033 with a term bond expected in 2037. The bonds are rated Aa1 by Moody's Investors Service, AA by...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
A chart is presented that lists bond supplies and pricing in various U.S. states as of November 19, 2014.
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
A listing of competitive notes issued in the U.S. market as of November 19, 2014 is presented, including those issued by Salem, the Spencer Regional School District, and the Township of East Hanover.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
A listing of competitive bonds issued in the U.S. market as of November 19, 2014 is presented, including those issued by the El Dorado School District, the Yuba City Unified School District, and the Bensenville Village.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p8
Highlights competitive bond, notes and negotiated bond offerings in the United States during July 13-25, 2005. Description; Amount; Time of sale; Financial adviser; Legal opinion; Maturing; Insurer.
- ASIC reins in the rogues. // inFinance;Dec2007, Vol. 121 Issue 5, p44
The article presents a paper by ASIC in response to risks posed by financing schemes in property development. The paper, "ASIC Consultation paper 89: Unlisted, unrated debentures-improving disclosure for retail investors" provides a description of risks related to securities in property...
- Cook County Readies $507M Following Dual Downgrades. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/15/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33131, p3
The article reports on the planned issuance of $507 million new-money and refunding general obligation (GO) bond in Cook County, Illinois. Following a dual downgrade of ratings, the county has revealed to enter the market with a million worth of GO issuance which will enclose taxable Build...
- What's in a name? // Finweek;3/19/2009, p78
The article offers information on the implication of trust fund names in South Africa. Most often, in naming unit trust funds, asset managers include the company name, the type of fund or describe the fund. Experts believe that no matter what unique names they possess, it has nothing to do with...