INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/10/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p48
Presents statistics reflecting investment banking activities in the telecommunication sector as of May 3, 2004. Global telecommunications underwriting volume; Top U.S. and global new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. and global merger and acquisition activities.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/23/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 34, p52
Presents information on the financial activity in the telecommunication industry compiled as of August 16, 2004. Underwriting volumes; Rankings of investment banks involved in financial deals; Stock issues; Merger and acquisition activity; Syndicated loans.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/25/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 16, p60
The article presents information on investment banking in the field of telecommunication as of April 2005. Time Warner Inc. and Comcast Corp. reached a definitive agreement to buy Adelphia for $17.6 billion in cash and stock, a deal that will create a new number-two pay-television operator in...
- M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/31/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p19
The article focuses on financial statistics in investment banking. Global target volume by selected industry as of January 24, 2005 is given. $14,741.9 million is the ranked value for Media and Entertainment industry from January 1 to 24, 2005. For telecommunications industry $7,281.2 million is...
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/4/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 38, p52
Presents data on investment banking activity in the telecommunication sector as of September 27, 2004. Global energy underwriting volume; Top global and U.S. issues; Target merger and acquisition advisers.
- Yanks Ahead in Euro Telecom M&A The market may be down, but U.S. banks' position is up. Etzel, Barbara; Oligino, Dean // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/10/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 34, pN.PAG
Focuses on prospects of European telecommunication industry for U.S. investment banks. Companies that have risen to the top of the list of European league; Deals which have contributed to the rise of J.P. Morgan Chase to the top; Comparison of the performance of American banks to that of their...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/4/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 31, p48
Presents an investment banking database related to the U.S. telecommunication industry as of August 2003. Recent global equity deals; List of global debt deals; Recently announced global merger and acquisition deals of several telecommunication companies.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Telecommunications. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/14/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p74
Presents information about the investment banking status in the telecommunications industry as of April 2003. Statistical representation of telecommunication insurance volume categorized on the basis of product; List of top U.S. and global bookrunners as of April 7, 2003; Details of top...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/24/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 40, p52
Presents tables and charts representing investment banking for the telecommunications sector worldwide compiled as of October 2005. Global underwriting volume; Mergers and acquisitions; Issuers in the United States.