INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs
- Big June Deals Cap 1st Half M&A Wave. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/3/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 26, p4
The article presents a roundup of news pertaining to mergers and acquisitions. The global merger and acquisition volume as of June 26, 2006 hit $1.77 billion. The top investments banks in terms of fees include Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, Citigroup, and JP Morgan. According to Greg Peterson,...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M &: A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 15, p15
Presents statistics related to merger and acquisitions and investment banking in the U.S. as of April 2004.
- Prior Client Performance and the Choice of Investment Bank Advisors in Corporate Acquisitions. Sibilkov, Valeriy; McConnell, John J. // Review of Financial Studies;Aug2014, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p2474
Contrary to earlier studies, we find that prior client performance is a significant determinant of the likelihood that an investment bank will be chosen as the advisor by future acquirers and of the changes through time in banks' shares of the advisory business. Further, the changes in the...
- FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/4/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 38, p38
Presents data on investment banking activity in the financial services sector as of September 27, 2004. Global energy underwriting volume; Top global and U.S. issues; Target merger and acquisition advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 22, p19
Presents statistical information about mergers and acquisitions in the investment banking sector as of June 2, 2003. Mergers and acquisitions around the world as of May 27, 2003; Target volume of industries in U.S. and Europe; Rankings of mergers and acquisition according to their targets.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p17
Presents data on merger and acquisition (M&A) deal by the United States investment banking industry, for the period ended January 12, 2004. Monthly global M&A volume; Global target volume by selected industry; European target volume of selected industry; U.S. target volume by selected industry.
- Morgan Stanley Gains Avowed M&A Rivals. // American Banker;8/8/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 151, p20
Reports on rivals of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co. (MSDW) who are trying to capture some of the merger business that MSDW dominates. How Merrill Lynch & Co. and Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. have dropped in rank; Why investment banks compete for leadership in merger advisory work; What...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/27/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 37, p42
Presents data on investment banking activity in the financial services sector as of September 20, 2004. Global volume of securities; Top U.S. and global new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. and global target merger & acquisition advisers.
- Souls grows financial services footprint. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;1/24/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p9
The article reports on the announcement of Souls Private Equity confirming that they controlled 25 percent of financial planning firm through its associated company Supercorp Pty Ltd. in Australia. The company confirmed that they controlled Wealth and Retirement Solutions (WRS) and mentioned...