IPOS IN THE U.S
- California IPOs. Kaplan, Charles // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on the California-based companies with initial public offerings. EPIC Design Technology; Ortel; Edelbrock; Micro Linear; Sinter Metals; CasTech Aluminum Group.
- New issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p35
Lists securities floatation the United States between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Autobytel.Com Inc.; Debt offering by Xerox Corp.; International debt offering by Sun Hung Kai & Co.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/26/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 21, p17
Lists the most recent initial public offerings (IPO) U.S. as of May 26, 2003. Average prices of the IPO.
- Public affairs. Ryan, Vincent // Telephony;01/08/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 2, p38
Deals with the launching of an initial public offering (IPO) for a company. Significance of timing in IPO launching; Steps in preparing an IPO of a company; Role of investment banks in an IPO.
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 22, p14
Presents information about initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of June 2, 2003. Prices of IPO.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 22, p15
Presents information about the filings for initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of June 2, 2003. Filings of IPO from February 2003 to May 2003.
- Certicom files registration statement. // RCR Wireless News;11/6/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p36
Focuses on Certicom Corp.'s filing of a registration statement for a proposed public offering of 5 million of the company's common shares in the United States.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/14/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 28, p40
The article lists the planned new initial public offerings in the U.S.
- Preplay communication, participation restrictions, and efficiency in initial public offerings. Spatt, C; Srivastava, S // Review of Financial Studies;1991, Vol. 4 Issue 4
Studies the extent to which the observed procedures for selling new issues or initial public offerings are efficient. Effect of a posted-price mechanism on allocation of security and payment; Informational constraints imposed by the optimizing incentives of potential buyers.
- IPOs evaporate as Web delirium fades. Littman, Margaret // Crain's Chicago Business;01/22/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p22
Reports on the decline in initial public offerings of business enterprises in Chicago, Illinois in 2001. Losses incurred by investors from the stock market plunge in 2000; Business sectors predicted by Wall Street to make a comeback in 2001.