Three Years On, The TRACE Impact
- Munis Mostly Unchanged; Focus on Primary. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/25/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33138, p2
The article overviews the securities and bonds trading in June 2009 in the U.S., noting that participants were focusing more on primary market, making tax-exempt yields not doing well in trading. It looks at the trading on the new-issue market, trading participants and bond prices and...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
A chart is presented that lists bond supplies and pricing in various U.S. states as of November 19, 2014.
- Momentum Returns across US Corporate Bond and Stock Pricing: Evidence from Daily Price Data 2002-2006. Foster, Kevin R.; Galindo, Carlos // Proceedings of the Northeast Business & Economics Association;2007, p199
This paper examines the trading behavior of different securities on the same corporation to investigate theories of why we observe momentum returns. Momentum returns have been documented in many papers since Jegadeesh and Titman (1993); contrarian reversals since DeBondt and Thaler (1985, 1987)...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32020, p32
This article presents the results of the competitive sales published in the December 1, 2004 issue of "The Bond Buyer." One is the Covina-Valley Unified School District December 16, 2004 issue of bonds worth $16,535,000. The due date being January 15, 2007 to 2035. The winning bid was by...
- Kenya: CMA To Deepen Bond Market. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/17/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p7
The article reports that the Capital Markets Authority of Kenya has introduced a bond pricing model that will aid in the development of an objective market yield curve. Under the pricing modeling, accrued interest will be excluded from the price, which will be published at the end of the trading...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/19/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31865, p40
Presents a graph and several charts depicting the bond market statistics in the U.S. as of April 19, 2004. Municipal bond index; Prices of securities; General obligation bond yields.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;1/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32555, p36
Several charts are presented that lists bond market statistics including market indicators, U.S. Securities Prices, and municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Issuers Rule High Yield Market in Second Quarter 2001: Not Even the Tightest of Coupons Turn Investors Away From the Flood of New Issues. Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;7/2/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 26, pN.PAG
Focuses on reasons behind increased demand of bonds in the U.S. bond market as of July 2001. Amount of bonds issued in the months of May and June; Overall sentiment in the primary and secondary market; Quality of deals in the second quarter of 2001; Percentage decline in prices of Spanish...
- After Attacks, Indexes Finish Up Despite Early Week Selloff. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32170, p44
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of July 2005. Total jobs created in June; Increase in manufacturing index; Decline in bond prices; Rise in revenue bond index.