OUT AND ABOUT
- Nab: digest. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;4/20/2004, Vol. 383 Issue 26, p8
This article presents developments related to motion picture production technology. Da Vinci Corp.'s scalable color-correction family extended to Resolve FX, Resolve DI and Resolve HT configurations. The new applications are for use in visual effects, digital intermediate and real-time 2K...
- For Da Vinci, '92 wasn't a pretty picture. Higgins, Steve // PC Week;2/1/93, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p119
Reports on problems encountered by Da Vinci Systems Corp. during 1992 as a software producer in the messaging market. Bug-ridden eMAIL package; Problem with marketing Action Technologies Inc.'s The Coordinator computer software; Overcoming of problems.
- da vinci covers it all - Linear & non-linear, hardware & software based. Vickers, Jerry // Image Technology;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 89 Issue 1, p16
The article discusses the integrated workflow system developed by software developer da vinci which combines linear and nonlinear software and hardware solutions for color grading of motion pictures. The technical requirements and various stages of linear and nonlinear processes are discussed....
- Luxology's modo 201. // Animation;Sep2006, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p57
The article features modo 201 from Luxology LLC in San Mateo, California, newest version of modo that offers cutting-edge features that will be appreciated both by long-time users and newbie artists. Modo 201 has an internal render engine which offers all the bells and whistles like Subsurface...
- Da Vinci repaints Mac e-mail. Strizich, Martha // Macworld;Feb1994, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p181
Reports on DaVinci Systems Corp.'s plan to launch a Macintosh version of its Da Vinci eMail software called Da Vinci eMail for the Macintosh 2.5. Features; Functions; Advantages; DaVinci Systems' plan to discontinue Da Vinci Macintosh Access.
- DaVinci upgrade. // Macworld;Jul1994, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p159
Announces DaVinci Systems' DaVinci eMail for the Macintosh software. Functionality.
- On--Da Vinci deal consolidates market. van Kirk, Doug // InfoWorld;6/6/94, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p6
Reports on ON Technology Corp.'s acquisition of competitor Da Vinci Systems Corp. Continuation of the sale of Da Vinci's rules-based electronic mail program; Proposal of a combined set of management tools for Da Vinci and On products; Common administration of mail products; Alternative to large...
- Pipeline. // InfoWorld;4/11/94, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p39
Announces the release of CaLANdar version 2.5 from Da Vinci Corporation. Features; Application; Pricing; Contact information.
- Da Vinci woos managers with E-mail upgrade. Rooney, Paula // PC Week;9/13/93, Vol. 10 Issue 36, p22
Reports on Da Vinci Systems Corp.'s electronic mail program Da Vinci eMail Version 2.5. Integration with NetWare 4.0; Administrative graphical user interface (GUI); Customized mail box purges for multiple users; Other features; Price.