- Read my lips. Robertson, Barbara // Computer Graphics World;Aug97, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p26
Discusses the techniques and software used by animators for the production of lip-sync animations. Description and example for keyframing technique; Outline of the technique using a computer to model and replace another image; Description and conveniences of shape blending approach; Software...
- Autodesk Unveils Lustre HD. // Computer Graphics World;Aug2006, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p4
The article features Lustre HD, a new digital color-grading system designed for work on high-definition television commercials, programming and film projects from Autodesk.
- SILHOUETTE: CRYSTAL COLLECTION. // 20/20;4/1/2011, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p80
A preview of the Crystal Collection eyeglasses for women by Silhouette is presented.
- Silhouette Introduces SPX Motion. // Vision Monday;2/19/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p56
The article provides information on the Silhouette Polyamide X (SPX) Motion eyeglass frame collection unveiled by Silhouette.
- Lightweight, sun-fun eyewear. White, Renee Minus // New York Amsterdam News;05/25/2000, Vol. 91 Issue 21, p23
Reports on Silhouette Eyewear's launch of lightweight eyewear. Features of products in the Titan Minimal Art line.
- Protective shades are stylish. White, Renee Minus // New York Amsterdam News;03/01/2001, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p19
Introduces Titan Minimal Art Polarized Performance sunglasses from Silhouette Eyewear. Offer of 12-layer polarized lens; Protection of eyes from glare.
- Choosing the `right' animation system. Coco, Donna // Computer Graphics World;Aug97, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p62
Provides insights in selecting three-dimensional modeling and animation computer programs and workstations. Establishment of contact with provider's programmers; Importance of relying on research results rather than on word of mouth; Problems with buying a program based on its popularity;...
- Mark Roberts Enhances 3-D Stop-Frame Animation. // American Cinematographer;Mar2010, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p82
The article evaluates the S3 Stereoscopic 3D Stepping Module from Mark Roberts Motion Control Ltd.
- Henson's develops liquid asset. // Televisual;Jun2003, p57
Features the liquid dynamic tools developed by Jim Henson's Creature Shop for the animation of the title character in the animated film 'The Water Giant.' Technology features; Plot of the film.