- Arri's light lens flare. Fox, David // TVB Europe;Sep2006, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p10
The article evaluates the LWZ-1 lens from Arri and Zeiss and offers information related to design, capability and other key features.
- S16 Lenses. // American Cinematographer;Apr2006 Supplement, Vol. 87, p4
The article presents comparison of S16 camera lenses including products from Canon, Cooke as well as Arri and Zeiss.
- Product News. // American Cinematographer;Jul2006, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p90
Provides information on several film equipment. Panther Foxy Advanced Crane System from Panther Dollies and Cranes; Arriflex 416 Super 16 film camera from Arri; Ultra 16 lenses product line from Arri and Carl Zeiss.
- New Products & Services. // American Cinematographer;Nov2013, Vol. 94 Issue 11, p100
The article reviews cinematography products such as the Amira digital camera from the company Arri, the Glidecam X-20 Professional Camera Stabilization System from Glidecam Industries, Inc., and the ExpressColor color corrector from Gamma & Density Co., and presents news briefs related to motion...
- New Products & Services. // American Cinematographer;Apr2013, Vol. 94 Issue 4, p104
The article reviews motion picture cinematography equipment such as the Alexa Xtended Technology camera line from Arri, camera accessories such as the FS700 Grip Relocator from Zacuto, and the TVL1000 white light emitting diode (LED) panel from Elation Professional.
- FISHTAIL BASIN RANCH GETS ITS STORY TOLD ON FILM. // American Cinematographer;Jun2014 Supplement INcamera, p10
The article discusses the cinematography for the documentary film "Fishtail," directed by Andrew Renzi and starring Tylee Abbott. Details related to the film's visual aesthetics, camera lenses, and lighting is provided. The film's use of Kodak Vision3 Color Negative Film from the Eastman Kodak...
- The digital drama. // Inside Film;Oct/Nov2011, Issue 143, p47
The article reviews the cinematography digital motion picture camera the Arri Alexa from Arnold and Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG (ARRI).
- Arri (G.B.) established in Heston. // BKSTS Journal;Jun1983, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p356
The article reports that Arri has established a sales and service center in Heston, Middlesex, England. The center will showcase a range of Arri cameras, lighting, editing and laboratory equipment. Arri will also handle the distribution in Europe, Middle East and Africa for Hazeltine color film...
- Nice Set of Wheels. // American Cinematographer;Sep2007, Vol. 88 Issue 9, p101
The article evaluates the Series D Lighting Kits with optional wheels on compact cases from ARRI.