Tapeless in Vegas
- Technology afoot at drive conference. MacLellan, Andrew // Electronic News;9/16/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2134, p6
Reports on innovations to be displayed at the Diskcon 1996 conference in San Jose Convention Center, California. Integration of mixed-signal and digital components; Migration from partial response, maximum-likelihood (PRML) technology to new read channel architectures; Shift from inductive to...
- Transforming Information Delivery. // Media & Methods;May/Jun2001, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p45
No abstract available.
- THEN & NOW. EISENHOUR, MACKENZIE // Transworld Skateboarding;Aug2011, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p028
The article discusses the development of video taping technology and visual resolution from 1994 to the present, and invites readers to acquire a copy of "Not Another Transworld Video."
- PIECE DE RESISTANCE. Hainey, Michael // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Mar2001, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p136
Features the Super 8 movie camera. Film recording capacity; Advantages over digital cameras.
- Acquisition. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Oct99, Issue 301, p50
Features video equipment acquired by various television stations. Includes Ikegami's Editcam camcorders; JVC Professional DV Series camcorders; Sachtler's Speed Lock CF bowl tripod; Miller's DS fluid head designed for field production camcorders.
- Aston IV For Hire. // BKSTS Journal;Mar1986, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p159
The article focuses on the Aston IV video character generator offered by Samuelsons Communications Ltd. for hire. The character generator can generate high quality characters and is menu driven. The Aston IV is being supplied by Samuelsons with a remote disc drive that enables the operator to...
- Focus Enhancements FireStore DR-DV5000. Braverman, Barry // Video Systems;Oct2004, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p26
Features the DR-DV5000 disk recorder from Focus Enhancements. Variation of the company's FS-3 designed for JVC video reorders; Record and play capabilities; Uses for digital video shooter-producers.
- New At Video Expo. Emmens, Carol A. // School Library Journal;Dec82, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p34
Presents video recording equipment and products showcased at the Video Expo 1982 in New York City. JVC's videocassette recorder;' Solid state cameras; Panasonic's Interactive Video System.
- Movie star. // Engineer (00137758);9/7/2009, Vol. 294 Issue 7779, p12
The article evaluates the FlashBox on-camera recorder by the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits in Germany.