Camcorders and more
- Define: standard. // TVB Europe;Dec2004, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p17
This article reports that in the standard definition world, Sony Corp.'s tapeless XDCAM gained market momentum by being available earlier than Panasonic Co.'s P2 solid-state camcorders, after both formats launched at the exhibition, IBC2003. But, P2 is now going into use, with deliveries of the...
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES MARKETPLACE. // TV Technology;9/5/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p58
No abstract available.
- from SMALL things, big things ONE day come. Ozer, Jan // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;Feb2004, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p48
Introduces several digital video cameras. Information on MiniDV cameras; Features of the Digital8 cameras from Sony; Use of DVD camcorders; Capacity of the SVAV100 D-SNAP pocket-sized camera from Panasonic.
- 2010 Pro Camcorder. McCABE, JOHN // Videomaker;May2010, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p24
The article presents a comparison of 2010 models of video cameras, including products from Canon, Panasonic, and Sony.
- Because What You Really Want to Do Is Direct. Baldridge, Aimee // Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel (Newsweek LLC);Dec2004/Jan2005, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p28
Evaluates several digital video cameras. Palmcorder PV-GS15 from Panasonic Co.; Handycam DCR-HC40 from Sony Corp.; Optura 30 from Canon Inc.
- The Road to NAB: Cinematography. Giardina, Carolyn // SHOOT;3/10/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the cinematography cameras that will be featured at the National Association of Broadcasters' convention in May 2006. The features and capabilities of cameras that will be presented at the convention are mentioned. The features of the HDWF900R camcorder from Sony Corp. are...
- For Now, a War of Words. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;4/14/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 15, p4
Focuses on launch of newsgathering-technology video cameras by Sony Corp. and Panasonic Corp. Features of the video camera introduced by Panasonic; Difference in the cameras made by the two companies; Technological features of the cameras.
- NAB SHOW 2010 IN REVIEW: Cameras and Acquisition. Peters, Oliver // Videography;Jun2010, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p24
The article evaluates several products including Canon EOS 5D from Canon Inc., AG-HPX370 from Panasonic, and Sony F35 from Sony Corp.
- Big Chips. Williams, David E. // DV: Digital Video;Dec2010, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p5
The article offers information on the two new pro-featured camcorders, the AG-AF100 from Panasonic Corp. and the PMW-F3 from Sony Corp.