HDV Heats Up
- Camcorders and more. Ochiva, Dan // Millimeter;Jun2005, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p74
Features various camcorders presented at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) 2005 exhibition. Sony's high-end camcorders, MPEG IMX format MSW-970 and DigiBeta DVW-970; Panasonic's low-power SD camcorder, AJ-SPC700; Avid's Editcam.
- INTERNATIONAL SHOW NEWS. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Apr2001, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p28
Focuses on the exhibit `Lightstyle, the International Trade Fair for Domestic Lighting,' which will take place from April 22 to 25, 2001 at Messe Frankfurt in Frankfurt, Germany. Number of exhibitors that will participate; Features of the event.
- IBC's vital growth statistics. Jarrett, George // TVB Europe;Oct2000, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p1
Reports on the growth in the number of participants at the IBC 2000 broadcasting exhibition show in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Increase in participation over IBC 1999; Percentage of the increase in space terms; Number of exhibiting companies.
- Media Servers. Lang, Justin // Projection, Lights & Staging News;Aug2014, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p32
A chart is presented that lists information on different media servers, their featured software formats and maximum resolution including the Stadium Server from ArKaos, VIP Media Server Pro from Chauver Professional and coolux Pandoras Box from Coolux Media Systems.
- InterBEE overview. Hightower, Dawn // Broadcast Engineering;Dec97, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p10
Focuses on the 33rd International Broadcast Equipment Exhibit, InterBee '97 which was held on November 12-14 at the Nippon Convention Center in Chiba, Japan.
- Won't see you in Sept. Trigoboff, Dan // Broadcasting & Cable;9/3/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 37, p10
Reports that broadcasting trade shows expect a decline in the number of attendees in the U.S. Percentage of reduction in attendance at the National Association of Broadcasters' Radio Show; Annual convention of the Radio-Television News Directors Association.
- Six Degrees of Television. Kuchinskas, Susan // MediaWeek;04/26/99, Vol. 9 Issue 17, p50
Focuses on the National Association of Broadcasters' (NAB) annual trade show in Las Vegas, Nevada in 1999. Theme of the show; Highlights; Projects announced by several television companies.
- Thanks for the memories. Powers, R. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Oct89, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p170
Discusses the Museum of Broadcasting located in New York City on East 53rd Street near the corner of Fifth Avenue, the creation of William S. Paley and library of radio and video for media scholars.
- Static or continuous? Hill, Mark // TVB Europe;Jun2001, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p22
Focuses on the media asset management (MAM) exhibitions at the 2001 National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) show. Meanings of MAM; Rationale for MAM projects; Differences between the various MAM and part-MAM offerings on display at NAB2001; Important feature of MAM solutions for continuous...