Gear for Gearheads
- ARRI (GB) welcome BKSTS 87 move to Brighton with largest stand. // BKSTS Journal;Feb1986, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p86
The article reports the decision of ARRI in Great Britain to book a stand at the 1987 conference of the British Kinematography Sound and Television Society. According to ARRI Managing Director Derrick Ross, the event enabled them to display their products effectively since it has been an...
- CAMERAS AND OTHER DRIVING FORCES. Katz, S. D.; Leitner, D. W.; Ochiva, Dan; Ozer, Jan // Millimeter;Jun/Jul2006, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p45
Information about the 2006 convention of the National Association of Broadcasters is presented. During the convention, Cintel Inc. showed a production version of its desktop scanner for 35-millimeter film. Arri Inc. produced a surprise with its new Super 16 camera. On the high definition video...
- CMOS takes hold. Leitner, D. W. // Millimeter;Jun2005, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p80
Features several CMOS imaging and light emitting diodes (LED) products for video recording, presented at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) 2005 exhibition. Imagica's Imager HSX high-speed scanner; Arri's ArriLaser HD design to expose fast camera negative with reduced-power lasers.
- Lenses: Film. Leitner, D. W. // Millimeter;Jun2005, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p80
Features several lenses for film cameras, presented at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) 2005 exhibition. Zeiss and Arri's T 1.3 Ultra 16 primes; Optex's Super 16 "Super Cine" T 2.0 wide-angle lenses.
- NAB 2005 PICK HIT AWARDS. // Millimeter;Jun2005, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p76
Features lighting equipment, camcorders and software included in the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) 2005 Pick Hit finalists. Apple's Final Cut Pro 5's multi-camera editing and Motion 2's accelerated 32-bit floating point rendering; Arri X Ceramic 250 lighting; Avid iNews Instinct...
- Classic Cameras: ARRI 16SR Series. // Image Technology;Jun2009, Vol. 91 Issue 9, p3
The article evaluates the series of 16SR cameras from ARRI Inc.
- LED-BASED LIGHTING PRODUCTS. Ochiva, Dan // Millimeter;Jun2009, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p32
The article evaluates the LED-based lighting products from Arri including PAX Panel, LoCaster and the Background Lighting Module (BLM).
- The digital drama. // Inside Film;Oct/Nov2011, Issue 143, p47
The article reviews the cinematography digital motion picture camera the Arri Alexa from Arnold and Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG (ARRI).
- Alexa is sensitive to its Sistine shoot. Fox, David // TVB Europe;Jan2010, p1
A preview of the 35-millimeter (mm) ALEV III CMOS digital camera from Arri is presented.