IN THE GALLERY
- Four Americans at Maryborough Chelsea. Leffingwell, Edward // Art in America;Oct2004, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p156
Reviews the art exhibition "Four Americans: Post-Spiritual Abstraction" of Manny Farber, Sven Lukin, William Tunberg, and Camille Utterback at the Marlborough Chelsea gallery in New York.
- CAMILLE UTTERBACK. // Technology Review;Jun2002, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p90
Profiles Camille Utterback, a computer programmer in the U.S. Educational background; Career history; Job description.
- SIGGRAPH: Mixed Bag Of Biz Concerns, Technology. Remson, Adam // SHOOT;8/9/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 31, p1
Highlights the 29th International Conference on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques in San Antonio, Texas on July 21 to 26, 2002. Description of participants; Focus on raising standards and quality in computer graphics; Emphasis on collaboration among presenters and audience.
- Welcome to the Boston CG Party! Zahed, Ramin // Animation;Sep2006, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p25
The article offers information on the annual meeting of Special Interest Group on Graphics to be held at the Convention and Exhibition Center in Boston, Massachusetts in August 1-3, 2006.
- Ornament News. Benesh-Liu, Patrick R. // Ornament;2010, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p18
The article offers information on the art exhibitions "A Lifelong Love Affair With Textiles" and "Between East and West: Folk Art Treasures of Romania" that will run through April 3, 2011 and February 13, 2011, respectively, at the Mingei International Museum in San Diego, California.
- Unique art forms part of Olympics. Thompson, Isha // Alberta Sweetgrass;Feb2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p4
The article offers information on the art exhibition to be held during the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. // Louisville Magazine;Sep2008, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p24
The article offers information on the exhibition "First Things First," to be held at the Speed Art Museum, in Louisville, Kentucky from September 9, 2008 to January 4, 2009.
- IF IT AIN'T BAROQUE . . . Ravits, Sarah // New Orleans Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p10
The article offers information on the exhibition "The Baroque World of Fernando Botero," at the New Orleans Museum of Art in New Orleans, Louisiana through September 21, 2008.
- PILOTS' ASSOCIATION CELEBRATES 100 YEARS. Ravits, Sarah // New Orleans Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p10
The article offers information on the Crescent River Port Pilots' Association's special exhibit at the World Trade Center in New York City on August 3-15, 2008.