Far West bond-watch
- Bond-funded portion of Oklahoma DOT plan still in the cards. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/24/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30835, p5
Reports on Oklahoma legislators' consensus that a pending bond issue will go ahead as planned, although some believe that the state's budget may not be able to allow full funding of the Department of Transportation's highway plan. Viability of the bond-funded portion of the $1 billion project;...
- General manager to revise California Water District's FA selection process. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;07/20/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30686, p6
Reports on the Los Angeles, California-based Metropolitan Water District of Southern California General Manager Ronald R. Gastelum's plan to revise the water district's selection process for its financial and investment advisers. Gastelum's withdrawal of the water district's request for proposal.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Murphy, Gavin; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p35
No abstract available.
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;02/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30587, p38
Presents news briefs related to bond trading in the West, as of February 26, 1999. Alaska Governor Tony Knowles' submission of legislation for a bond authorization to expand the Anchorage International Airport; Actions taken by the Pima County, Arizona, Board of Supervisors to eliminate...
- Far West Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;08/13/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30704, p26
Presents news briefs related to public finance in the Far West, as of August 13, 1999. Includes level of support received by Alaska's long-term budget plan; United States Congress' approval of federal aid for a dredging project in the Port of Oakland, California; Oregon's preparation for the...
- Beyond Groundwater. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/19/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31845, p29
Reports that the board of the Sacramento Suburban Water District has approved a rate increase that will support a revenue bond.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p31
Provides information pertaining to municipal bonds issued in the U.S. Far West as of September 23, 2004.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p32
Presents statistics pertaining to municipal bonds in the U.S. as of September 24, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply rises; New-issue balances; Reoffering yields.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Williams, Rochelle; Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;7/13/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31180, p41
Presents a round-up of news about bonds and public finance in the United States Far West, recent as of July 13, 2001. Revenue bonds for airport projects in Alaska; Planned bonds by San Diego, California for a baseball stadium; Visible supply by state; Special assessment district in Sparks City,...