Far West bond-watch
- Bond-funded portion of Oklahoma DOT plan still in the cards. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/24/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30835, p5
Reports on Oklahoma legislators' consensus that a pending bond issue will go ahead as planned, although some believe that the state's budget may not be able to allow full funding of the Department of Transportation's highway plan. Viability of the bond-funded portion of the $1 billion project;...
- General manager to revise California Water District's FA selection process. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;07/20/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30686, p6
Reports on the Los Angeles, California-based Metropolitan Water District of Southern California General Manager Ronald R. Gastelum's plan to revise the water district's selection process for its financial and investment advisers. Gastelum's withdrawal of the water district's request for proposal.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Murphy, Gavin; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p35
No abstract available.
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;02/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30587, p38
Presents news briefs related to bond trading in the West, as of February 26, 1999. Alaska Governor Tony Knowles' submission of legislation for a bond authorization to expand the Anchorage International Airport; Actions taken by the Pima County, Arizona, Board of Supervisors to eliminate...
- Far West Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;08/13/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30704, p26
Presents news briefs related to public finance in the Far West, as of August 13, 1999. Includes level of support received by Alaska's long-term budget plan; United States Congress' approval of federal aid for a dredging project in the Port of Oakland, California; Oregon's preparation for the...
- Beyond Groundwater. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/19/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31845, p29
Reports that the board of the Sacramento Suburban Water District has approved a rate increase that will support a revenue bond.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p32
Presents statistics pertaining to municipal bonds in the U.S. as of September 24, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply rises; New-issue balances; Reoffering yields.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;6/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32151, p34
Presents a chart depicting the bond transaction in the Far West. Amount of fishing license revenue bonds considered for sale in the bond market by the state of Alaska; Approval status of the state gambling securitization considered by the state of California; Date of sale of the state motor...
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Aug. 3, 2005. // Bond Buyer;8/5/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32190, p31
Presents a chart showing the plain and insured general obligation yield curves in the Far West for August 3, 2005.