Batch of Florida counties unite to buy water systems
- Maryland Water and Sewage Commission to Refund $445 Million. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/5/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31586, p3
Reports on the plans of Maryland-based water and sewage agency Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission to refund more than $445 million in four separate bond issues and to issue almost $690 million in additional debts. Issues that will be refunded; Observations made by rating agency Moody's...
- Bonds May Help Free up Bottlenecked California Power Corridor. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p3
Focuses on the plan of a coalition of 15 California municipal utilities to use bonds to finance expansion project of the state's electricity transmission route. Possibility of a political conflict between state and federal agencies; Provisions of the expansion project for its partners; Benefits...
- Fla. Utility Dealing For Competitor. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p1
Reports on plans of a public utility in Florida to sell several million dollars of short-term variable-rate revenue bonds as of December 2001. Name of the utility; Details of the bond deal; Credit ratings for the bonds.
- California PUC Issues Revised Orders In Planned $12.5 Billion Revenue Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/29/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31213, p4
Reports the release of the revised draft orders relating to the planned purchase of the revenue bonds of the Department of Water Resources (DWR) by the California Public Utilities Commission. Modification of the rate agreement between the commission and DWR; Impact of the revised orders on DWR;...
- California seeks funding sources. Sibayan, Karen // Asset Securitization Report;3/19/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p4
Reports on the contemplation of revenue bonds to acquire power for the cash-poor utilities in California. Legislation on the utility commission to pay the bonds; Securitization limits on the amount of bonds; Composition San Diego Gas company on the project.
- North Carolina Kicks Off Sizeable Slate With $320M of Capital Improvement GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31581, p4
Reports on possible sale of multimillion public improvement general obligations bonds in North Carolina. Financial advisor of the bonds; Maturity value and date of the bonds; Ratings assigned to the bonds by various ratings company.
- Deal preview: Austin's forward structure should draw attention from funds. Rannazzisi, Julie // Bond Buyer;08/21/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30214, p2
Reports on the impact of the forward-delivery structure applied to the upcoming $125 million utility system revenue bonds refunding deal from Austin, Texas' combined utility systems.
- Seattle Acts To Stave Off Energy Crisis. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;03/13/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31095, p1
Reports the plans of the Seattle Municipal Light and Power to issue revenue bonds in Washington. Purpose of issuing revenue bonds; Appropriation of the sale proceeds; Sale of revenue anticipation notes.
- California Utility Board OKs Bond Funding Plan, Rate Hike. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;03/28/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31106, p1
Reports that the California Public Utilities Commission has approved a method for calculating what amount of utility revenues can be used to back 10 billion dollars in state-issued power purchase revenue bonds. Approval of a three-cent per kilowatt-hour rate hike; Rise of energy prices due to...