Batch of Florida counties unite to buy water systems
- Bonds May Help Free up Bottlenecked California Power Corridor. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p3
Focuses on the plan of a coalition of 15 California municipal utilities to use bonds to finance expansion project of the state's electricity transmission route. Possibility of a political conflict between state and federal agencies; Provisions of the expansion project for its partners; Benefits...
- Fla. Utility Dealing For Competitor. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p1
Reports on plans of a public utility in Florida to sell several million dollars of short-term variable-rate revenue bonds as of December 2001. Name of the utility; Details of the bond deal; Credit ratings for the bonds.
- California seeks funding sources. Sibayan, Karen // Asset Securitization Report;3/19/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p4
Reports on the contemplation of revenue bonds to acquire power for the cash-poor utilities in California. Legislation on the utility commission to pay the bonds; Securitization limits on the amount of bonds; Composition San Diego Gas company on the project.
- North Carolina Kicks Off Sizeable Slate With $320M of Capital Improvement GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31581, p4
Reports on possible sale of multimillion public improvement general obligations bonds in North Carolina. Financial advisor of the bonds; Maturity value and date of the bonds; Ratings assigned to the bonds by various ratings company.
- Deal preview: Austin's forward structure should draw attention from funds. Rannazzisi, Julie // Bond Buyer;08/21/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30214, p2
Reports on the impact of the forward-delivery structure applied to the upcoming $125 million utility system revenue bonds refunding deal from Austin, Texas' combined utility systems.
- Seattle Acts To Stave Off Energy Crisis. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;03/13/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31095, p1
Reports the plans of the Seattle Municipal Light and Power to issue revenue bonds in Washington. Purpose of issuing revenue bonds; Appropriation of the sale proceeds; Sale of revenue anticipation notes.
- California Utility Board OKs Bond Funding Plan, Rate Hike. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;03/28/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31106, p1
Reports that the California Public Utilities Commission has approved a method for calculating what amount of utility revenues can be used to back 10 billion dollars in state-issued power purchase revenue bonds. Approval of a three-cent per kilowatt-hour rate hike; Rise of energy prices due to...
- East Bay MUD Puts Off Bond Sale. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;05/07/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31133, p2
Reports that officials of the East Bay Municipal Utility District in California have decided to price $250 million to $300 million of water system revenue bonds at the end of May or early June 2001. Interest rates; Debt payout structure; Rating of the bonds.
- Thinking Big in Texas: Houston Preps GO Sale as County Mulls Fresh Offer. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/9/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31199, p3
Reports the plans of an obligation sale of bonds in Houston, Texas. Details on the financing of infrastructure and municipal utilities; Inclusion of Series A public improvement bonds for refunding outstanding certificates; Promotion on the restructuring of public improvements bond.