PANEL DISCUSSION ON THE FEDERAL COURTS' PERSPECTIVE
- Judicial and Political Decision-making: The Uncertain Boundary. Sumption, Jonathan // Judicial Review;Dec2011, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p301
Information about the 35th FA Mann Lecture that was held on November 8, 2011 at Lincoln's Inn in London, England is presented. It discussed the relations between the judiciary and the two political arms of Great Britain, the executive and legislature, the power of governments, and the proper...
- BY THE NUMBERS. // State Legislatures;Oct/Nov2013, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p19
A list of the important numbers related to the National Conference of State Legislatures' 2013 Legislative Summit in Atlanta, Georgia is presented which includes 24 as the number of countries participated, 4,853 as the number of attendees, and 426 as the number of Tweets about the event.
- Executive Director's Update. Hesla, Chris // Out of Doors;Jan2010, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p2
The article offers information on the 85th Legislative Session to be held in South Dakota on January 12, 2010.
- Arizona Special Session Will Target Cuts to Education, Social Services. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/18/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33219, p6
The article offers information on the legislature special session to be held in Arizona in November 2009.
- Save the Date: Legislative Leadership Breakfast. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/1/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p16
The article offers information on the breakfast meeting of legislative leaders from the Connecticut General Assembly in Connecticut.
- Kahnawake hosts Iroquois Caucus. LeBorgne, Brittany // Eastern Door;8/20/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p3
The article offers information on the meeting by the Iroquois Caucus to discuss issues like land claims, taxation and Indian and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) card issuing at the Peacekeepers' Station in Kahnawake, Quebec.
- Cincinnati hosts MLC. // State Government News;Jun/Jul99, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p31
Reports that the 54th annual meeting of the Midwestern Legislative Conference is heading for Cincinnati, Ohio on July 18-21, 1999. Theme of the meeting; Speakers at the event.
- La Mesa: Residents Get Opportunity to Sound Off. Killion, Andy // San Diego Business Journal;2/5/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p19
The article provides information about the town hall meeting of the La Mesa City Council at the La Mesa Middle School in La Mesa County, California.
- California to Convene Special Session on Water, Other Muni Matters. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33190, p26
The article offers information on the California Legislature convention to be held in San Francisco, California on October 12, 2009.