Philly Summit to Pack a Punch
- GOOD WORKS. // Billboard;8/12/2006, Vol. 118 Issue 32, p98
The article presents an update on charitable works in the U.S. music industry. Rock group Bon Jovi presented a $100,000 check to the Music for All Foundation, the New Jersey-based national music and arts education organization. Music Gives Life helps senior citizens in the New York area find...
- Bon Jovi to Perform at Greenbuild. // Floor Trends;Aug2013, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p14
The article reports that rock legend Bon Jovi will perform in the opening plenary celebration of the Greenbuild conference on November 20, 2013 at Liacouras Center in Temple University in Philadelphia.
- NEWS IN BRIEF: IRELAND. // Advocate;2/27/90, Issue 545, p25
Reports on the apology issued by U.S. rock star Jon Bon Jovi to the National Gay Federation in Ireland for using an antigay epithet during a concert in Dublin, Ireland.
- DKMS Links Up With Jon Bon Jovi To Fight Cancer. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/7/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 97, p4
The article presents information on the DKMS fourth Annual Gala Linked Against Leukemia event. The event featured a performance by musician Jon Bon Jovi and raised 1.7 million dollars for the cause. The organization was founded by Coty Inc.'s chairman Peter Harf and his daughter Katharina, the...
- Concerts for cause draw bug names to Big Apple. Peters, Mitchell // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/8/2008, Vol. 403 Issue 20, p73
The article presents information on the Stand Up for a Cure concert series to be performed at several venues in New York City through 2008. The concert series will raise funds and awareness for lung cancer research at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Several performers will take part...
- AFL expands ad playbook. Stanley, T.L. // Advertising Age;12/15/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 50, p6
The article reports on the advertising plans of the Arena Football League (AFL). The AFL, trying to boost its awareness and meager viewing numbers in its second NBC-broadcast season, will take its message to movie theaters, mass retailers, sports magazines, the Internet and guy-centric events....
- Jon Bon Jovi's solo debut leads him to the brink of an abyss. Dougherty, S.; Tomashoff, C. // People;7/16/90, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p89
Profiles rock star Jon Bon Jovi, 28, and talks about his recent video shoot atop a butte in Utah for his next single, `Blaze of Glory,' one of ten songs he wrote and performed for the film `Young Guns II.' Band's hiatus; Career; Friends; Film work.
- No Don Juan Bon Jovi, Jon marries his high school sweetheart in a Vegas chapel. // People;5/22/89, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p46
Reports that hard-rock heart throb Jon Bon Jovi, 28, recently married Dorothea Hurley, 28, his high school sweetheart, in a Las Vegas chapel.
- Jon Bon Jovi gives his home to non-Jovi Judy Frappier. // People;4/17/89, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p135
Report that Judy Frappier, 26, of Levittown, Pa., won an MTV contest and its prize of singer Jon Bon Jovi's Sayerville, N.J., boyhood home worth over $200,000. Frappier and her husband, Jay, 28, have three daughters.