Honoring TV's Finest: GLAAD Media Awards
- Cumulative DVD Unit Sales of Select 55th Emmy Award Nominees. // Video Store Magazine;9/28/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p8
Presents a chart of cumulative DVD unit sales of selected television programs nominated at the 55th Emmy Awards in the U.S. "Friends"; "Sex in the City"; "Six Feet Under"; "Will & Grace."
- Don't Miss. Lipton, Mike // People;9/20/2004, Vol. 62 Issue 12, p43
Lists television program finales and season premieres that should not be missed including "Six Feet Under", "Will & Grace", and "20/20".
- A happy medium. Shister, Goil // Echo Magazine;11/2/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p51
The article discusses several television programs that feature gay characters. It addresses the portrayal of homosexual characters on prime time television programs. Some of the television programs that feature gay characters include "Will & Grace," "Queer as Folk," "Six Feet Under," "The...
- 'Six,' 'Sex' and spies enliven race. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;8/19/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 54, pA1
Features the nominees in the 2002 Emmy Awards for television in the United States. 'The Sopranos;' 'Six Feet Under;' 'The West Wing;' 'Friends;' 'Everybody Loves Raymond;' 'Sex and the City;' 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation;' Award categories.
- 2002 Emmy Picks. Kelleher, Terry // People;9/23/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 13, p45
Presents the choices of 'People' magazine for winners of the 54th annual Emmy Awards, including 'Six Feet Under' for best television drama series.
- HBO stands 'Six Feet' tall in Emmy noms. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;7/23/2002, Vol. 374 Issue 21, p79
Reports on the highest number of nominations earned by Home Box Office's (HBO) television program 'Six Feet Under' at the 54th annual Primetime Emmy Awards. Motion picture that has won the best comedy series trophy; Television series that could not be nominated among the comedy series nominees;...
- SPILLING THE TV secrets. Carter, Robert // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/22/2003, Vol. 55 Issue 38, p21
Presents a preview of the coming 2004 season of several television programs. "Sex and the City"; "Friends"; "Will & Grace"; "Six Feet Under."
- Gays on TV. Shister, Gail // Bay Windows;10/19/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p15
The article offers a look at the emergence of gay characters in television in the U.S. Though the number of homosexual characters on primetime series is still miniscule, the depth of their portrayals has grown exponentially. The first successful program with gay lead characters, "Will & Grace"...
- Deep 'Six'ing. Snierson, Dan // Entertainment Weekly;6/10/2005, Issue 824, p20
Reports on the final season of the television program "Six Feet Under."