- 'Monk' detects Season 2. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;9/24/2002, Vol. 375 Issue 17, p3
Reports that the cable television network USA Network has bought 13 episodes of its hit one-hour series 'Monk.' Theme of the series; Company from which USA Network bought the series; Location where the series will be shot; Cost of producing the series; Producers of the series.
- JOJO'S CIRCUS. West, Abby // Entertainment Weekly;6/10/2005, Issue 824, p117
Reviews the TV program "Jojo's Circus," featuring the fictitious clown Jojo and the Circus Town cast.
- Monk (TV program). Gliatto, Tom; Clark, Champ // People;
Reviews the television program 'Monk.'
- MONK: Season One (Film). Sauter, Michael // Entertainment Weekly;6/18/2004, Issue 770, p71
Reviews the DVD "Monk: Season One," featuring the television program "Monk," starring Tony Shalhoub and Bitty Schram.
- Spotlight on: MONK. Hall, Lee // Electronic Media;10/28/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p12
Focuses on the making of the television series 'Monk,' aired by cable television network USA Network Inc. Role of an American Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) Television executive, Jackie Lyons in conceptualising the series; Popularity ratings of the program.
- 'Monk' sanctuary for gains. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;7/24/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 36, p10
Reports the rating of the television program 'Monk' on USA Network.
- MAGNIFICENT OBSESSION. Franklin, Nancy // New Yorker;7/7/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 18, p78
Discusses the television program 'Monk,' produced by USA Networks Inc. Theme and plot; Characters; Storyline.
- 'MONK' PUTS ON A BIG SHOW. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;1/21/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p25
The article reports on the detective series "Monk." It states that "Monk" has yet to renew for a seventh-season show although it is expected to maintain its strong ratings debut. According to Jeff Wachtel, USA executive vice president of original programming, the program is close to making an...
- BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;6/20/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p23
Presents an update on television programming in the U.S. as of June 2005. Outcome of the sixth season premiere of the television program "Strong Medicine," in Lifetime Television on June 12; Agreement entered into by MavTV with the Caribbean Co-Op; Change in time slot of the children television...