- Honing Images on Indie Budgets. // American Cinematographer;May2005, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p20
Reports on the cinematography of "Little Athens," directed Tom Zuber. Use of a widescreen Super 35mm format for the daylight portion of the movie; Aid of a digital intermediate in the achieving a blue wash with elements and bright highlights that came through the scene; Lighting units for the...
- CHICAGO FIRE IS LIT WITH LITEPANELS. // Digital Video;Nov2013, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p8
The article reports that cinematographer Lisa Wiegand uses the MiniPlus handheld eyelight and the Bi-Color 1x1 panels from Litepanel in the television series "Chicago Fire" to highlight the events in lighting environments.
- LITTLE ATHENS. Koehler, Robert // Variety;7/18/2005, Vol. 399 Issue 8, p39
Reviews the motion picture "Little Athens," directed by Tom Zuber and starring John Patrick Amedori and Erica Leerhsen.
- The ARRIFLEX D-20:the first Film-Style Digital Camera. Slater, Jim // Image Technology;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p32
The article evaluates the ARRI D-20 digital film camera.
- Assimilate Scratches Stereo Playback Itch. // American Cinematographer;Apr2012, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p101
The article announces that the Scratch Lab version 6.1 finishing system, from the digital cinema equipment company Assimilate, Inc., now provides imaging technicians, cinematographers and directors with dailies playback and a review of raw stereo streams.
- Procam takes a bigger bite at the big apple. // Televisual;Sep2015, pP12
The article focuses on digital cinematography equipment offered by Procam New York.
- Go With the Flow. Probst, Christopher // American Cinematographer;Jan2012, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p74
The article discusses digital workflows for cinematographers. The author suggests that workflows are constantly evolving due to the frequent release of digital-imaging tools. Specific topics addressed include the importance of spending money on workflow, the Red Epic Data Management Workflow,...
- Remote Control can help in difficult locations. // TDP: Training for Digital Projection;Dec2006, Issue 3, p15
The article evaluates the DSN Server Remote Control box from Arts Alliance Digital Cinema.
- Tiffen Diaital Filters Go 64 bit. // American Cinematographer;Jan2012, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p94
The article reviews the Tiffen Dfx v3 digital filter suite from Tiffen Co. to be used with 64-bit systems.