- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;9/16/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31720, p29
Presents several graphs depicting the bond and swap rates in the U.S.
- Swap Rates vs. Bond Yields. // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p32
Presents a graph showing cost of funds for a fixed-coupon bond compares with a synthetic bond created from variable-rate debt and a swap as of August 17, 2001.
- Miami-Dade County gives nod to swap, adjusts tax risk. McDonald, Michael; McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;03/08/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30593, p33
Reports on the Miami-Dade County Commission's authorization of a water and sewer financing package in Florida, that includes an interest rate swap. Amount expected from the swap; Plans for adjusting its tax risk exposure and bidding rules; Terms of the swap deal; Plans for a bond issue in April...
- Bond swap may be wise move. Schannep // Inside Tucson Business;10/25/99, Vol. 9 Issue 31, p10
Provides information on bond swapping. Process of bond swapping; Function and significance; Financial benefits.
- Swap rates vs. bond yields. // Bond Buyer;05/18/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30395, p32
Presents a graph showing cost of funds for a fixed-coupon bond compared with a synthetic bond created from variable-rate debt and a swap.
- Index-Linked muni swaps. // Bond Buyer;10/18/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30749, p8
Presents descriptive data on the index-linked municipal swaps as of October 15, 1999.
- Swap rates vs. bond yields. // Bond Buyer;10/18/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30749, p8
Presents descriptive data on the United States swap rates and bond yields as of October 14, 1999.
- Investment commentary. Preston, James E. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;08/09/99, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p34
Offers advice on how to swap low-valued bonds in the United States. Impact of interest rates on bond prices; Use of bond swapping to purchase a different bond; Minimizing of taxes by bond swapping; Advantages of swapping fixed-income securities.
- Swap rates vs. Bond yields. // Bond Buyer;10/26/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30507, p32
Presents a graph showing swap rates versus bond yields as of October 22, 1998.