Complaints Dog Interoperability Handbook
- Accreditation self-assessment. // Public Management (00333611);Jun96, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the availability of the `Fire and Emergency Services Self Assessment Manual,' from the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) Accreditation Task Force.
- Interoperability handbook draws fire. // Mobile Radio Technology;Jun2005, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p16
The article reports that the International Association of Fire Chiefs has been forced to respond to criticism of its recently released handbook that promotes the use of Nextel Communications Inc.'s push-to-talk service and 800 MHz trunking as effective methods to achieve interoperable...
- Freebie. Allerton, Haidee // Training & Development;Sep94, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p81
Presents `PC Checklist for Corporate Publications,' a crisis management and communication handbook by B&C Associates. Contents; Contact information.
- Prepare for emergencies. // Secretary;Jun/Jul96, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p5
Announces the availability of the booklet `How to Prepare for Workplace Emergencies.' Offer of information on how employers and employees can prepare for workplace emergencies.
- Documents for responders. // Crisis Response Journal;2012, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the development of the "Major Incident Handbook," by the multi-agency partners of the Staffordshire Resilience Forum (SRF) that offers respondents with guide on the day-to-day activities and during accidents in England.
- Guidelines for reconstrucction after a disaster. // Disasters: Preparedness & Mitigation in the Americas;May2010, Issue 113, p10
The article offers brief information on the handbook "Safer Homes, Stronger Communities: A Handbook for Reconstruction After Natural Disasters," from the World Bank and the Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery.
- Handbook for city resilience. // Crisis Response Journal;2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p7
The article reports on the launch of the "Handbook for Local Government Leaders: How to Make Cities More Resilient," by the United Nations International Strategy for Disaster Reduction (UNISDR).
- Emergency response: `Show and tell.' Williams, Bob // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Oct97, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p42
Looks into the creation of an emergency procedure manual which pictures and illustrates critical steps to follow in cases of emergencies by Canyonwood Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. How the manual was created; Contents of the manual; Benefits of the Emergency Procedures Manual to the center.
- Wheel of Misfortune. Bourdon, Cathleen // American Libraries;Sep97, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p86
Reviews `The Emergency Response and Salvage Wheel,' developed by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the National Endowment for the Humanities, the Getty Conservation Institute, and the National Institute for the Conservation of Cultural Property.