- Deutsche Bank Unit Hires CSFB Trader. // American Banker;6/2/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 104, p18
Reports that Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. hired bond trader Mehul Shah of Credit Suisse First Boston LLC as part of the bank's expansion plan for its residential mortgage bond unit. Duties of Shah's job.
- Fund Flows & Issuance Collide. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;3/22/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p1
Reports on pricing volatility issue facing the high yield bond market as of March 22, 2004. Decrease in the number of investors; Increase in the number of new bond issues; Competition for market dominance between Citigroup and Credit Suisse First Boston; Mutual fund flows.
- DATABASE. // High Yield Report;6/2/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 22, p8
Ranks the financial institutions that handle high yield investment deals as of January 2003. Citigroup Inc.; Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.; Deutsche Bank AG.
- DATABASE. // High Yield Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p8
Ranks the top book managers of high-yield security offerings based on net proceeds from January 1, 2003, to September 17, 2003. Credit Suisse First Boston; Citigroup; Goldman Sachs and Co.
- Out Takes. Hahn, Avital Louria; Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/9/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 23, p4
Presents news briefs related to various investment-related business enterprises in the U.S. as of June 2003. Reason behind resignation of Scott Mead, co-head of global telecom, media, entertainment and technology banking of Goldman Sachs; Plans of Alfred Jackson, research division chairman of...
- CSFB Fights Employee Flight. Phadungchai, Naruth // Private Placement Letter;05/15/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p2
Focuses on the efforts of Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) to retain employees. Reasons for the departure of capital markets professionals from CSFB, according to managing director Alicia Whitaker; What the company offers to its employees.
- Untitled. Gibbs, Julian // Money Marketing;10/4/2001, p66
Reports on the Global Titans Tessa plan offered by Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. to maturing Tessa investors, in conjunction with DLJ Direct. Difference of the plan to other Tessa; Return on investment the investors will receive under the annual withdrawal plan; Maximum return and average...
- CSFB's Plunge In Underwriting. Tunick, Britt Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/22/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 36, p7
Reports on Credit Suisse First Boston's (CSFB) decline in the ranking of top performing underwriters for U.S. equities. Performance of the CSFB in the U.S. convertibles, asset-backed securitization, mortgage-backed securitization market; Claim of the CSFB management that the company is focusing...
- CSFB BIG WINNER. Bennett, Robert A. // U.S. Banker;Mar2001, Vol. 111 Issue 3, p44
Reports that Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. was ranked the top third-party investment advisor in the United States in 2000. Overview on the performance of various industry players during the given time period; Expectations of financial advisors that the trend of consolidation and mergers of...