- A better staple gun. // Consumer Reports;Jan1996, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p6
Evaluates the performance of the Arrow T50 and PowerShot staple guns. Features; Handling; Price.
- THEY INVENTED IT WHEN? Sounders, Fenella // Discover;Sep2001, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p18
Presents historical information on the invention of the stapler.
- Sharp shooters. Taylor, Jeff // Harrowsmith Country Life (11908416);Dec96, Vol. 21 Issue 131, p59
Discusses the impact of using staple guns on building and repairing worn-out materials at home. Features of each kind of staple gun; Shift of cabinet shops in the United States and Canada to staple guns as a building tool; Conveniences on the use of staples.
- Homeplate. Parizeau, Nicole // Whole Earth;Summer99, Issue 97, p57
Provides information on the TurfTacs Biodegradable Staples from EcoTurf Inc. Components and features of the product.
- Staple holding strength of furniture frame joints constructed of plywood and oriented strandboard. Erdil, Y.Z.; Zhang, J.; Eckelman, C.A. // Forest Products Journal;Jan2003, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p70
Presents information on a study which developed basic strength data for staple holding strength in both plywood and oriented strandboard. Use of staples in the construction of uphostered furniture; Description of materials; Specimen configuration and construction; Conclusions.
- Thwacking away for 66 years. BROWN, ED // Fortune;8/4/1997, Vol. 136 Issue 3, p40
Remarks on the loyalty of users to the Pilot stapler from Ace Fastener. History of the Pilot stapler; Psychological benefits to the stapler; The steady sales of the Pilot; Its role as a niche stapler.
- 2.7-lb. electric stapler. // Public Works;Oct2011, Vol. 142 Issue 11, p60
The article offers brief information on the TA238A/18-6 SuperStapler from Max USA Corp.
- THIS NEW PEX STAPLER. // Contractor Magazine;Jan2012, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p50
The article offers brief information on PEX stapler from Malco Products Inc.
- DIRECT WITHDRAWAL STRENGTH OF MULTI-STAPLE JOINTS IN PINE PLYWOOD. Jilei Zhang; Quin, Franklin; Tackett, Bob // Forest Products Journal;May2002, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p61
Presents a study that evaluated the additive effects of staples on the ultimate direct withdrawal strength of multi-staple joints in pine plywood. General configuration of the multi-staple specimens; Mean withdrawal strength values for each staple number within each staple penetration depth;...