Shaker style from Nenplas
- Baronium prices are down. // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p21
Reports that furniture components manufacturer, Nenplas has slashed the price of its Baronium door furniture.
- Nenplas package update. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p34
Announces the launching of the office furniture components package from Nenplas, a furniture maker based in Ashbourne, England. Design; Size.
- Knobs & pulls. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan95, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p85
Presents knob and pull products for cabinet and case goods. Includes Amerock's cabinetware called Expressions; Architectural Products' line of Omnia hardware; Hardware Concepts' range of nylon handles.
- Drawer slides. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan95, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p86
Presents drawer slide products for cabinet and case goods. Includes Fulterer USA's 1994/1995 drawer slide catalog; Grass America's 6650 drawer slide; HDI's 4800 PrecisionGuide.
- Cabinet doors. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan95, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p93
Presents several cabinet doors for cabinet and case goods. Includes Real Wood Products' cabinet doors; Decore-ative Specialties' Deco-Form (RTF) door styles; Woodcraft Industries' solid wood components.
- Control/lift mechanisms. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan95, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p99
Presents several control/lift mechanisms for cabinet and case goods. Includes Wood Technology Inc.'s Superstar appliance lift mechanism; Eubank Inc.'s line of motorized, remote control sliding door mechanisms for home theater cabinetry; The Kiwi Connection's Ezyfold door control units.
- Hot products. Colucci, Deana // Design News;11/4/96, Vol. 52 Issue 22, p20
Introduces several enclosure products. Includes PS+PLUS modular enclosures; 5400 Series machine-control enclosures and Rose suspension arm systems; SLIMCAB cabinets.
- LOCK DOWN. Clemans, John // MotorBoating;Dec2006, Vol. 198 Issue 6, p77
This article presents step-by-step instructions on how to hold boat cabinet doors securely with a simple latch.
- First ... Get the Hardware. Kirby, Ian // Woodworker's Journal;Jun2000, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p24
Focuses on factors to consider in selecting hinges and other hardware required for cabinet-making projects. Determination of the most suitable hinges for insert and overlay doors; Differences of traditional, new style and 32mm cup hinges.