Author 503 Rapid 7 takes centre stage
- Interwood gears up for open days. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p29
Reports that Interwood's Morbidelli Author 503 Rapid 7 vertical toolchanger will be on display at its premises at Hornchurch in London, England from November 18-19, 1997. Features of the machine.
- Interwood gains full Morbidelli agency. // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p32
Reports that Interwood has been assigned to handle Morbidelli's sales from its machine centers throughout Great Britain. Other companies represented by Interwood; Plans of the company to provide training on Morbidelli's products.
- Toon adds the finishing touch. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p26
Focuses on Steve Toon's appointment as manager of Interwood's finishing sales section. Type of products manufactured by the division; Career history of Toon.
- Whistle stop tour. // Cabinet Maker;4/9/2004, Issue 5383, p22
Comment on the challenge of touring the furniture shows in Far East. Theme of the Cebu International Furniture and Furnishings exhibition; Perception on Thailand International Furniture Fair as a good for leather upholstery; Introduction of a solid beech dining table with polished natural South...
- Hot off the presses. // Cabinet Maker;02/05/99, Issue 5124, p20
Describes the Burkle BTF Multifoiler membrane presses from Interwood which are used by furniture maker Browns Kitchens and Bedrooms in England. Features and capabilities of the machines.
- BEAUTIFUL & BRAINY. KAISER, JO-ANN // Wood Products;Jul2013, Vol. 118 Issue 5, p39
The article offers information about Ziricote, a variety of wood of the genus Cordia. Rick Banas, vice president of Interwood Forest Products Inc., supplier of high-end architectural grade veneers, in Shelbyville, Kentucky states that Ziricote is used in the construction of musical instruments,...
- Messy air hoses go down the tubes. // American Machinist;Mar2002, Vol. 146 Issue 3, p76
No abstract available.
- High speed intelligent BTR. // Modern Machine Shop;Jun94, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p166
Features the intelligent BTR (I-BTR) `Behind-the-Tape-Reader'. Features; Capabilities; Contact information.
- From raw stock to finish in one pass while improving surface finish. // Modern Machine Shop;May95, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p202
Features Thomas Milling, a patented machining process that enables users to quickly go from raw stock to finish. Suitability for five-axis machine tools; Horse power requirements; Contact information.