Glaverbel adds Aero to its Imagin collection
- 50m sq m of Mirox NG. // Glass Age;Jun2002, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p65
Features the Mirox New Generation Ecological Mirror produced by the Glaverbel Group from its plants in Belgium, Spain, Italy and the Czech Republic. Process used in the production of the product; Features of the product.
- MyGlaverbel.com. // Glass Age;Feb2003, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p68
Reports on Glaverbel Group's web site MyGraverbel.com. Features on the site; Information provided by the web site.
- Glaberbel dips in Q1. // Glass Age;May2002, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the financial performance of British company Glaverbel in the first quarter of 2002. Consolidated sales; Comparison with year-ago figures; Contribution by Bor Glassworks; Operating income.
- Glaverbel's new UK MD. // Glass Age;Aug2003, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p5
Reports on the appointment of Peter Allen as managing director of Glaverbel UK, succeeding Jonathan Hill who retired. Highlights of Allen's career in the glass materials industry; Strategic plans for the company.
- Glaverbel's bolt-on system. // Glass Age;Feb2002, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p44
Introduces Structura, a point-fixed structural glazing system offered through the collaboration of the Glaverbel Group and Vertal in Great Britain. Details of the process; Information on the use of knuckle joints; Benefits of the process to designers in France.
- Luc Willame heads Asahi board. // Glass Age;Jul2002, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p6
Reports that Luc Willame has left his position as chief executive officer of the Glaverbel Group to head the worldwide flat glass operations of Asahi Glass Co. Ltd., the majority shareholder in Glaverbel. Background on Willame's career.
- 60 minutes integrity from Glaverbel Pyrobelite 12. // Glass Age;Sep2005, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p8
Introduces the Pyrobelite 12 fire-resistant glasses manufactured by British firm Glaverbel (UK) Ltd. Standards complied with; Use of the glass products in timber screen applications; Insulation and glazing qualities.
- High Style. Nestoras, Bessie // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jun2005, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p46
Discusses the developments in the art glass industry in the U.S.
- Glass Act. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jun2005, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p126
Presents photographs related to American art glass which ranges from purely decorative to decorative and functional.