- Association recogises important role in industry. // Glass Age;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p57
Features the Great Britain-based industry group Door and Shutter Manufacturers' Association (DSMA). Role of the DSMA in implementation of industry-related legislation; Increase in number of DSMA members; Contact information.
- Comar 7 Door System. // Glass Age;Jul2002, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p38
Presents information on the COMAR 7 door system. Choices offered to COMAR 7 door system buyers; Result of the trial of the product at the TEL Cladding Technology Centre; Advantage of using the door system.
- Exit hardware catalogue. // Glass Age;Feb2004, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p36
Reports on Strand-Feb's launch of emergency exit catalog. Contents of the catalog; Contact information.
- Doors open for subsidiary. // Cabinet Maker;02/12/99, Issue 5125, p22
Highlights Titus' debut of a range of profiled aluminum framed kitchen doors with glass or decorative infills.
- WINDOWS & DOORS. // Wood Products;Dec2013, p16
The article offers an overview of the condition of the windows and doors market in the U.S. as of 2013. It highlights the forecasted growth for the market, to be driven by the rebound in housing. The design trends in the market reveal the demand for wood/plastic composites in windows and doors,...
- Mila Trinit kicks off... // Glass Age;Feb2002, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p6
Announces the window, door and conservatory industry sporting event Trinity Challenge in Great Britain, which was initiated by Mila Trinity Organizer on June 15, 2002. Number of teams invited to participate in the event; Prizes; Entry fees.
- Low Threshold Door. // Glass Age;Nov2002, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p53
Reports on the launching of Duraflex's low threshold option for the company's range of entrance doors. Features of the doors; Kits made available by the company.
- COMAR's ali options. // Glass Age;Nov2002, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p58
Highlights the COMAR 7 System aluminum doors from COMAR Inc. Features of the doors; Model choices; Stability and strength of the products.
- Warmdor Seal of Approval. // Glass Age;Nov2002, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p60
Reports on the partnership between Warmseal and door panel manufacturer Hallmark Group to offer the Warmdor door model in the British market. Features of the product; Key element of Warmdor's construction.