Goodbye to all that
- Furnitureland prepares to double expansion ahead of 2001 flotation. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p2
Reports that Limelight founder Stephen Boler has taken control of Furnitureland from chairman and founder Nick Timpson with a 14 million pounds offer. Appointment of Boler's British representative John Jermine as non executive chairman; Financial performance of Furnitureland.
- Furnitureland expands with 19th store. // Cabinet Maker;07/17/98, Issue 5097, p5
Focuses on Furnitureland's opening of a furniture superstore in Sears Retail Park in Shirley, Solihull.
- Furnitureland does its bit for attack victims. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p36
Focuses on Furnitureland's designing and building of an interview room at Sydenham Police Station in South London, England after the authorities decided the room was not suitable for sex attack victims.
- Fancy furniture, half price. Hannon, Kerry // U.S. News & World Report;4/5/93, Vol. 114 Issue 13, p80
Advises how homeowners can furnish their homes by phone at Furnitureland South, the nation's largest furniture store, in High Point, North Carolina. Examples of furniture prices; Furnitureland has no catalog; The rebel, Edgar Broyhill II, owner of Edgar B, in Clemmons, N.C.; Edgar B's revenue...
- Furnitureland expands. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;5/13/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p1
Reports the plan of Furnitureland South to construct a store in the High Point area in Wilmington, North Carolina. Dimension of the store; Citations on the other expansion plans of the company; Goal of the company with its expansion projects.
- Diversity drives youth bedroom. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;12/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p8
Reports the addition of youth furniture gallery at Furnitureland South in North Carolina. Arrangement and sectioning of the gallery; Availability of wooden toy bin and Noah's Ark table and chairs; Use of cottage stylings and medium oak finish.
- Furnitureland Castle Meadow Retail Park. // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2000, Issue 5211, p10
Evaluates the customer service of Furnitureland South Inc., located at the Castle Meadow Retail Park in Great Britain.
- Furnitureland South celebrates launch of Biltmore collection. // Furniture/Today;10/14/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p48
The article focuses on the launch of a new Biltmore, Maryland collection by Fine Furniture Design exhibiting the history and elegance of Biltmore by Furnitureland South, the world's largest furniture retailer.
- DARRELL HARRIS WAS A TRUE WINNER. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;8/18/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 50, p2
An obituary for Darrell Harris, retailer and founder of furniture store Furnitureland South, is presented.