BCFA targets Cairo show
- Home decor flourishes. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Mar1996, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p112
Presents a preview of major home decor and decorative accessories shows in the United States in 1996. Includes the Atlanta Spring Gift, Accessories and Holiday Market; Chicago Spring Gifts & Accessories Market; Dallas Market Center displays; International Home Furnishing Market.
- Interior Unity. Leigh, Bobbie // Art & Antiques;Nov2006, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p44
The article reviews the exhibition of the works and designs of Josef Hoffmann at the Neue Galerie in New York City from November 2 to February 26, 2007.
- Living up to Morris's golden rule. Gibson, Grant // Crafts (0306610X);Jul/Aug2014, Issue 249, p63
The article reviews the exhibition "useful + beautiful: Contemporary Design for the Home" at the Geffrye Museum of the Home in London, England, from 29 April to 25 August 2014.
- Hot tips from the experts. // Money (Australia Edition);Apr2014, Issue 166, p98
The article offers information on the HI A Melbourne Home Show which will be held at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre in Victoria from April 10 to 13, 2014.
- Las Vegas Market Shifts to Sunday-Thursday Schedule Through 2016. // Home Textiles Today;9/2/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p26
The article offers information on the announcement of winter and summer Las Vegas Market dates featuring home decoration and furnishing items through 2016 by operator of premier showroom space International Market Centers LP with introduction of a new Sunday-to-Thursday date pattern.
- HOME & GARDEN. // Indianapolis Monthly;Apr2003, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p71
The article presents the schedule of several house furnishing workshops and exhibitions to be held in Indianapolis, Indiana. At the INHP Home Fair, to be held from April 25-27, 2003, home-buying workshops and exhibitors showcasing home-improvement and-financing products help homeowners and...
- Juried Salon exhibit area hosts 42 companies. // Furniture/Today;10/22/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p154
The article reports that Salon, an exhibit area at the High Point Market featuring innovative furnishings, soft goods and accessories, is hosting 42 exhibitors in October 2011.
- Decorative interiors. // Cabinet Maker;01/09/98, Issue 5070, Catalogue p197
Presents information on the exhibitors at the 1998 NEC Furniture Show's decorative interiors exhibition, slated on January 18-21, in Birmingham, England. Floor plan; Overview of exhibitors; Major products.
- Serious shopping. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;02/20/98, Issue 5076, p15
Features interior decoration products displayed at the Furniture Show in England. Kobe's DecoDesigner software; Nine Schools' range of beddings; Flemish Tapestries' repertoire of fine Belgian and French woven textiles; Sinclair's Decorator range of products.