Receivers try to find buyer for Blyde-Barton
- Adapt to changing market, warns FIRA. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2002, Issue 5311, p2
Reports on threats facing furniture makers in Great Britain.
- Demaglass in receivership again. // Housewares;Apr2001, Issue 158, p32
Reports the second time administrative receivership of Demaglass, a glassware maker in Chesterfield, England.
- Natuzzi targets mass market. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;09/22/2000, Issue 5206, p4
Reports on the launching of two furniture brands in Great Britain by Italy-based furniture maker Natuzzi.
- Ercol splashes out. // Forestry & British Timber;Dec2002, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p9
Reports that timber furniture maker Ercol Furniture has invested on a factory in Great Britain.
- Industry's Livery Company invites entries for new sustainability award. // Cabinet Maker;10/28/2011, Issue 5761, p13
The article reports that Worshipful Co. of Furniture Makers (WCFM) invites entries from furniture manufacturers to compete for the Furniture Makers Sustainability Award to be submitted on November 25, 2011 in Great Britain.
- Roomful Express to close after defaulting on loans. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;12/13/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p2
The article reports on the receivership of the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based retailer Roomful Express Furniture after defaulting on several loans.
- Importer acquisition. // Cabinet Maker;7/8/2005, Issue 5446, p4
Reports on the acquisition of bedroom furniture distributor Brazilian Trading Imports from receivership by a consortium of three manufacturers.
- The classical French invasion. // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2001, Issue 5244, p17
Reports on the increase in preference for French furniture in Great Britain. Factors influencing the interest for French furniture; Importance of exhibitions by French furniture makers to improve production; List of several French furniture firms.
- Large firms boost their market share. // Accountancy;May84, Vol. 95 Issue 1089, p7
Reports on the increase of the market share and receivership appointments by several accountancy firms in Great Britain. Impact of mergers; Reduction in the number of appointments; Factors influencing receivership appointments.