Do not fall prey to `phoenix' businesses, suppliers warned
- Insolvencies increase in 2002. // In-Store Marketing;Feb2003, p17
Cites the report of business solutions group Experian that more businesses failed in the fourth quarter of 2002 than in 2001.
- Agriculture sector hit by insolvencies. // Horticulture Week;9/2/2011, p6
The article focuses on the report of Experian Information Solutions Inc. which reveals that the agriculture, forestry and fishing sector in the Great Britain has the lowest percentage of business failures in 2011.
- Experian data to tackle fraud. Jones, Lee // Mortgage Strategy;10/23/2006, p18
The article focuses on the introduction of fraud prevention system constituted by Experian Inc. to counteract cases of identification fraud in Great Britain. The Victims of Fraud Dossier, the first major project of Experian, is initiated in line to the growing numbers of fraud victims which...
- France tops insolvency league. Smith, Richard // Credit Management;Jun98, p14
Deals with the rate of insolvency in Europe according to Experian company. Identification of countries that lead the push toward the Single European Currency and the rate of insolvency; Comments from Peter Brooker of Experian; Overall number of insolvencies across Europe; Countries successful...
- RECOVERY WATCH. // Accountancy;Aug2010, Vol. 146 Issue 1404, p10
The article discusses the insolvency index from global information services company Experian which revealed a year-on-year decline in business insolvencies in Great Britain in June 2010.
- Blended Scores Are Better Scores. Meder, Dan // Business Credit;Jan2007, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p48
The article reports on the result of the study on credit report and other information on roughly 50,000 small businesses conducted by Experian using its proprietary Business Owner Link in the U.S. The goal of the study is to find the best tool for predicting small-business failure. According to...
- Electoral register on the up-and-up. // Credit Management;May2007, p10
The article reports on the analysis of Experian Inc. which reveals that 500,000 additional records have been added to the 2006 Great Britain's Electoral Register. According to Experian, it represents an increase of 1% and is likely to be a direct result of the Electoral Administration Act in...
- …as business failures leap. // Heating & Ventilating Review;May2008, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p8
The article presents data on the impact of the credit crisis on companies in Great Britain released by information services company Experian. It is stated that business failures increased by 8.5% in the first quarter of 2008. It is reported that there were 472 corporate failures in the building...
- Fewer companies failing in 2007. // Data Strategy;May2007, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p10
The article discusses a research by Experian Business Information which revealed that the rate of corporate failures have slowed during the first quarter of 2007. It noted that there were 430 fewer corporate insolvencies in the period compared to the same period in 2006 which reflect an 8.8%...