Tradewinds range grows
- G Plan's Tradewinds enters bedroom market. deMelim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;08/20/99, Issue 5151, p3
Reports on the entry of the Tradewinds range of the company G Plan Cabinet into the bedroom market at the BFM Summer Furniture Show.
- Glasgow show. // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p2
Reports on an exhibition of Morris Furniture and G Plan Cabinets.
- ISA-Pipeline Subsection to sponsor show. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Feb95, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p13
Announces the holding of the Table Top Show sponsored by the ISA-Pipeline Subsection in Houston, Texas on April 5, 1995.
- Natural look at Manchester. // Cabinet Maker;7/12/2002, Issue 5295, p5
Looks at furniture at the Manchester Furniture Show held from July 7 to 9, 2002 at the G-Mex Centre in London, England. Sicily table from Pineology; Havana dining room range from Newplan; Chair models from Handmade Direct Imports.
- Market winners. // Furniture/Today;8/13/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 47, p25
Photographs of several furniture presented at the Las Vegas Market held in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2012 including Surya contemporary rug, Lybrook table and Koi chair are presented.
- Derrick Ibbott. // British Woodworking;Dec2010/Jan2011, Issue 21, p60
The article features the Twist dining table and Symphony No. 1 sideboard designed Norfolk-based designer Derrick Ibbott which are exhibited in Cheltenham, England.
- Show Off. // New Orleans Homes & Lifestyles;Oct2007, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p12
The article evaluates the Boboli table from Cassina Furniture.
- Table Scapes at BFAC brings unique perspectives for votes. HAYWORTH, JEAN // Breckenridge American;12/13/2008, p5
The article reviews the exhibition "Table Scapes" at the gallery of the Breckenridge Fine Arts Center (BFAC) in Breckenridge, Texas until the end of 2008.
- Table Manners. Bonanos, Christopher // New York;11/15/99, Vol. 32 Issue 44, p97
Talks about the tables exhibited by Edward Weinberger and Scott Schmidt at the Barry Friedman Gallery in New York, New York. How Weinberger and Friedman work together; Description of the tables they made; Limitations of the artists.