Morris' French Empire style
- Morris to unveil new product. // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p4
Details the plan of Morris Furniture to launch its new line of cabinets in a preview to be held on December 8-10, 1997. Alan Higgins as the host of the event.
- Extra time off. // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p2
Discloses that Glasgow, Scotland-based firm Morris Furniture has given its employees a paid time off to watch the football match between Scotland and Brazil.
- Morris oaks off to a flying start. // Cabinet Maker;09/04/98, Issue 5104, p5
Informs about the launching of Hampton Court, the first oak range of Morris Furniture's At Home. Design and qualities; Components of the range.
- Extra capacity helps Morris. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p5
Reports that Morris Furniture has opened a new furniture factory in Great Britain.
- Jump to it. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p29
Focuses on the fundraising of Morris Furniture company through a freefall parachute jump. Location of the event; Number of staff participated in the event; Participation of the company managing director Robert Morris in the event.
- A taste of Bangkok. // Cabinet Maker;1/4/2001, Issue 5268, p29
Reports that the Morris Furniture has introduced the tuk tuk motorcycle with a carriage attached to its Glasgow, Scotland factory sites.
- Morris Group moves forward. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2010, Issue 5712, p12
The article reports on the 19 million British pound worth of investments of the Morris Furniture Group in state-of-the-art new premises in the Royal Borough of Rutherglen near Glasgow in Scotland.
- Morris brings back Beautility with contemporary look. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/30/99, Issue 5148, p4
Features the revival of the Beautility brand by Morris Furniture, with focus on contemporary look.
- Look who's talking. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;08/25/2000, Issue 5202, p18
Features Morris Furniture, a Glasgow, Scotland-based furniture manufacturer. Marketing approach; Key aspects of business success; Overseas presence; Consumer relations; Product lines.