- PEOPLE & PLACES. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Jul2004, Vol. 78 Issue 7, pNW1
Reports that the North American organization of Raflatac has appointed Bob Ambrose as regional sales manager for the eastern United States, Kevin Griswold as regional sales manager for the Midwest, Flora Gonzales as area sales maanger for Mexico and Carl Grosshart as territory sales manager for...
- Australia: IAG sells UK operations. // Asia Insurance Review;Jan2013, p24
The article reports on the sale of Independent Commercial Brokers (ICB) by the Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG) including Barnett & Barnett and NBJ for Â£10 million.
- First Bank and Barnett profits fell in quarter. Chase, Brett; Gillam, Carey // American Banker;4/10/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 68, p1
Reports on the decline in first-quarter earnings of Barnett Banks Inc. and First Bank System Inc. for 1997. 2% decrease in Barnett's net; First Bank's registered $46 million pretax gain.
- Auction News. Rolt, Amber // Estates Gazette;5/23/2015, Issue 839, p05a
The article reports on the sale of a house in multiple occupation (HMO) at Barnett Ross' auction in England in 2015.
- At Barnett, small companies get the corporation treatment. Sullivan, Deidre // American Banker;9/19/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 180, American Banker's... p7
Reports on Barnett Bank's sale of a personal computer (PC)-based system, Barnett Connection to small businesses. Marketing strategy; Features of the software; Capabilities and uses; Development of the software by Harbinger EDI.
- Barnett exec defects to N.Y. marketing firm. Talley, Karen // American Banker;4/8/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 67, p13
Reports on James Daniel's resignation as head of Barnett Bank's brokerage unit to join Wall Street Investor Services as a senior vice president and regional manager. Job responsibilities; Contributions to Barnett; Increase in the sales force of Barnett; Services provided by Wall Street...
- Totals of Â£26m as Barnett Ross reports 85% success in June. // Estates Gazette;6/16/2007, Issue 724, p81
The article reports that sales of auctioneer John Barnett at Radisson SAS Portman Hotel in London, England peaked at more than Â£26 million from an 85% conversion rate in June 2007. According to Barnett, it was a good result. Barnett said that there is pent-up demand for certain types of...
- What's Growing On in E-COMMERCE. // American Nurseryman;9/15/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 6, p13
Reports on the installation of online capabilities to support customer service, field sales and distribution by Conrad Fafard Inc. in Agawam, Massachusetts.
- Classy Glass getting new owners. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Oct95, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p5
Reports on the sale of the Classy Glass gift shop in Wenatchee, Washington by owners Conrad and Danielle Everson to Charles and Carol Enger.