- Two heads are best for sander. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p23
Features the HolyTek PW-12H drawerbox sander made by sanding machinery specialist Trymwood.
- New to the UK. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p30
Introduces Trymwood's Paolini range of sliding table saws. Specifications; Features.
- Sanders, sanders, and more sanders! Frecehette, Leon A. // Tech Directions;May96, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p28
Offers information on the use of sanders in vocational education. Portability; Reduction in production time; Determination of needs before buying a sander; Combination of features; Capabilities of sanders from Dremel, S-B Power Tools and Ryobi America Corp.; Contact information.
- Align sanding discs on orbital sanders. Darmstadt, David // Woodworker's Journal;May/Jun95, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p12
Presents tips on how to align holes in the orbital sanders to those on the sandpaper disc. Use of dowel stock.
- The portable belt sander. Colpetzer, Bob // Woodworker's Journal;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p82
Offers advice on purchasing and using a portable belt sander. Features to consider when choosing a sander; Tuning a sander; Tips on the best way to sand flat panels; Tips on using a sanding frame; Tips on smoothing a flat stock.
- Sanding equipment offers smooth solutions. Derning, Sean // Wood & Wood Products;Nov94, Vol. 99 Issue 12, p137
Advises on selecting sanding equipment for woodworking. Factors to consider in purchasing sanding machines; Features of segmented and non-segmented sanding pads; White wood finish sanding; Feed-through sanding equipment available to the woodworking industry.
- A power sander for smoothing out details. // Consumer Reports;Oct94, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p619
Announces the availability of the `Ryobi Detail Sander DS 1000' electric sander. Features; Performance on wood furniture, window frames and ornamental wrought-iron railings; Other applications; Drawbacks; Pricing; Way for cutting the cost of sandpaper.
- Stationary belt-sander fixture provides quick, accurate chamfers. Ramerman, Gale // Woodworker's Journal;May/Jun97, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p10
Describes a stationary belt sander with an adjustable fixture. Advantages of using the equipment; Steps for using; Parts of the tool.
- Segmented platens offer sanding precision. Derning, Sean // Wood & Wood Products;Nov95, Vol. 100 Issue 12, p85
Focuses on the popularity of segmented platens for widebelt sanders. Production and finish benefits; Examining the application; Computer numeric controlled machines.