- Rackstraw's new md makes NEC show his main priority. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p5
Discusses the plans of Michael Rowley, managing director at cabinet company Rackstraw, for the company's participation in the NEC furniture show in January 1998. Emphasis on the company's quality products; Management changes at Rackstraw after its purchase from the Stag Group; Long-term and...
- Stag and Rackstraw issue joint denial of rumours. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p2
Reports on furniture makers Rackstraw and Stag Group's denial of industry rumors that Rackstraw is planning to sue Stag Group over the late delivery of piece parts. Acknowledgment of problems on the delivery side to Bridgecraft customers; Terms of the contract between the two companies;...
- View to training at Rackstraw facility. // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p3
Discloses that furniture manufacturer Rackstraw will be showcasing its latest designs in a new showroom in June 1998. Description of the showroom; Award received by the firm.
- I don't believe it... // Cabinet Maker;3/22/2002, Issue 5279, p23
Stresses the sensitivity of managing director Mike Rowley of GT Rackstraw regarding the quality of furniture imports in Great Britain. Particularity on the craftsmanship of the manufacturer; Implications of the cheap imitation of furniture imports for the products of the country; Business...
- Controlling production at G T Rackstraw. // Management Services;Dec1995, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p8
General Assembly Data (GAD) is specifically designed for use by the assembled products industry and by any company where repetitive activity or control is a significant element in production. The Windows based system enables organisations to respond quickly to customer needs, provide accurate...
- CFOs named at Witco, HSC... // Chemical Week;8/21/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 32, p5
Reports on the appointment of chief financial officers at chemical companies Witco and Harris Specialty Chemicals. Camillo J. DiFrancesco for Witco; Michael D. Rowley for Harris Specialty.
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.
- CAMPION A. PLATTS MOVEABLE FEAST. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Features Campion A. Platt Architects, a furniture store in New York City. Product lines; Information on its owner; Inclusions in its Campaign Collection of furniture.