Former fabrics store boss to be sentenced
- Probation for ex Lincoln House fabric store boss. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p3
Focuses on the sentence imposed on Kenneth Lebeau, former Lincoln House fabric store manager who admitted theft from his employer.
- Major collection from Medallion. // Cabinet Maker;01/29/99, Issue 5123, p5
Informs about the sofas launched by Medallion and Lincoln House at The Furniture Show. Viceroy and twin Salisbury collection; Beijing showwood collection; Lincoln House's Sudan, Africa and Kilin collection.
- Firms faced _GCP_5.9m debt. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/09/99, Issue 5145, p2
Reports on the debts owed by upholstery firms Lincoln House and Medallion Upholstery, based on the statement of affairs.
- A mixed verdict on Howard Beach. // Newsweek;1/4/88, Vol. 111 Issue 1, p25
The outcome of the prosecutions of four white teens charged in the death of a black man, Michael Griffith, 23, who was chased onto a busy highway and was killed by a car. After 12 days of deliberations, the jury found three whites--Jon Lester, Scott Kern, and Jason Ladone--guilty of...
- ALABAMA: Jeffco Sets Sewer Hearing. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/19/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33750, p7
The article reports that Jefferson County, Alabama has formally set its hearing on sewer system rates for July 24, 2012.
- TRAILS DON'T BLAZE THEMSELVES. // Backpacker;May2012, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p75
The article focuses on trails in Woolrich, Pennsylvania.
- Lawyers: Have wallet, will influence. Barone, M. // U.S. News & World Report;3/19/90, Vol. 108 Issue 11, p28
Examines the importance of tort-law issues around the country which has pitted trial lawyers against business interests and which often splits politicians along party lines. Trial lawyers in California, Texas and Florida play an especially important partisan role; Attempts to set uniform...
- Whatever OJ Simpson trial is, it's certainly not the `trial of the century'. DeCourcy, Ed // New Hampshire Business Review;7/21/95, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p10
Features significant court proceedings that generated interest and media coverage during its trial stage as compared to the trial of football player O.J. Simpson. Conviction of carpenter Bruno Richard Hauptman for the kidnapping and murdering of the infant son of Charles Augustus Lindbergh;...
- Recent developments. // Corporate Legal Times;Mar97, Vol. 7 Issue 64, p6
Focuses on developments in various court cases in the United States. Reasons for the decision in the case, Incorporated Village of Cedarhurst versus Hanover Insurance Company; Information on a New Jersey superior court judge's decision in the case, Raclaur versus Allianz Insurance Company.